Dear Cellulite...

Options
Sasssy69
Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
I want you to know how much I hate you. You are evil and mean and no matter how hard I work out, or how thin I get...there you are. You. Are. Mean.

That is all.

Replies

• riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    god i know!!!! whats up with that, its not fair!!!! and then there are those people who have NONE. *kitten*!
  • Gembo82
    Options
    I agree, i hate mine with a passion. xxx
  • lacostalot
    Options
    Dear Cellulite. . .

I feel the same way too. Ever felt bullied? I hope so!!! :-)
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Don't fret. Women of all sizes get it. Even the thin ones.

Mine is less since I lost weight. :)
  • eboley637
    Options
    Hehehe I'd rather have a booty with a lil cellulite than no booty at all! That's my theory anyways :laugh:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i know this is terrible but i hate seeing BIGGER girls then me who can go outside in shorts/short dresses with less shame than i can!

i know its not all about size but ive got it and ive got it bad! and the veins in my legs are dark [ew] especially after pregnancy.

just venting. more power to those girls but.. i hate them!
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    at 20 years old Cellulite kills meeee...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Any woman, any size can end up with it. Evil....simply evil. I think though its all about your attitude though...
    if you've done all you can do, its up to you on if it matters to ya...you don't mind, it doesn't matter
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    i know this is terrible but i hate seeing BIGGER girls then me who can go outside in shorts/short dresses with less shame than i can!

i know its not all about size but ive got it and ive got it bad! and the veins in my legs are dark [ew] especially after pregnancy.

I know right? HOW is this fair in any part of the universe? If it weren't for my cellulite, my backside would be decent. Screw you cellulite. Ugh.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

OMG I cannot begin to tell ya how much I relate to this and what's up with those damn veins?!?!?! THey're not broken or sticking out, but they're dark, WTF?! Even though I can buy a size 6 now, I hate wearing shorts b/c of those damn veins. If I'm tan, they're not as noticable but ALSO when I was a kid I grew 4 inches in 8months...I have stretch marks from the top of my thighs to mid calf...not real noticable anymore b/c I've had them for like 15yrs but still...I know they're there
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Ditto.. although I can say I hate my stretch marks 1000 times worse than my cellulite lol
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options

OMG I cannot begin to tell ya how much I relate to this and what's up with those damn veins?!?!?! THey're not broken or sticking out, but they're dark, WTF?! Even though I can buy a size 6 now, I hate wearing shorts b/c of those damn veins. If I'm tan, they're not as noticable but ALSO when I was a kid I grew 4 inches in 8months...I have stretch marks from the top of my thighs to mid calf...not real noticable anymore b/c I've had them for like 15yrs but still...I know they're there

ive got those bad larys as well from my knees up from growing so fast as a kid!! im 5'9 now.. got their reallll fast too. i fear my legs will never look good :[
  • Tjarvi
    Options
    I totally agree with you. I have had laser surgery on my veins and it was very successful. I wear shorts in my 40's and would not in my 20's