Breakfast 2020

Options
2»

Replies

• Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1 cup of granola cereal with raisins and 1 cup of 2% reduced fat milk.
  • natbrennan8
    natbrennan8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs....mmmmm
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    For me, Barbaras Multigrain Spoonfuls cereal with protein almond milk
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    22 g of honey roasted almonds, 12 g of roasted salted edamame, and 15 g of cinnamon granola, mixed together into a trail mix and eaten with a spoon out of a ziplock bag on my commute 😂
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Had my favorite today. Avocado on Whole Grain toast with over medium eggs on top...403 calories
    cuaywavfvt4h.jpg
  • nighthawk584
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Had my favorite today. Avocado on Whole Grain toast with over medium eggs on top...403 calories

I would love this with a pair of jammy eggs and sprinkle of everything but bagel seasoning. Yummm.........

oh man, good idea on the everything but bagel...I have that too...next time!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I had my favorite today. Soft boiled egg, on buttered pumpernickel rye toast, sprinkled with flake sea salt and homemade everything but the bagel seasoning (I leave out the garlic).
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Smoothie (small banana, zucchini, kale, silken tofu, chickpeas, and a combination of peanut butter and some peanut powder). I usually hate bananas in smoothies, but had some frozen ones and got inspired to try one with peanut butter as a combo, and it worked great. I wanted to do one involving avocado, but none of my avocados are ripe enough to eat.

We need to become smoothie buddies!

Did you know that you can buy avocado chunks frozen? They are amazing in smoothies, and actually pretty reasonably priced - especially with sales/coupons.

I also use leftover avocados when I have them. Any browning from waiting in the fridge overnight doesn't matter once it's in the smoothie. We make a lot of dinners that use avocado ... maybe too many (nah, not possible).
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Smoothie (small banana, zucchini, kale, silken tofu, chickpeas, and a combination of peanut butter and some peanut powder). I usually hate bananas in smoothies, but had some frozen ones and got inspired to try one with peanut butter as a combo, and it worked great. I wanted to do one involving avocado, but none of my avocados are ripe enough to eat.

We need to become smoothie buddies!

Did you know that you can buy avocado chunks frozen? They are amazing in smoothies, and actually pretty reasonably priced - especially with sales/coupons.

I also use leftover avocados when I have them. Any browning from waiting in the fridge overnight doesn't matter once it's in the smoothie. We make a lot of dinners that use avocado ... maybe too many (nah, not possible).

Hmm, I definitely need to look into the frozen ones.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A banana with almond coconut cashew butter.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Toasted English muffin + PB & 2 eggs scrambled
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Back to my smoothie with nut butter (also veg and berries, but nut butter is my new favorite ingredient).
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Smoothie with banana, strawberries, blueberries, baby spinach and Greek yogurt 😋
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    YoCrunch Yogurt Cup & Hot Tea
  • lemurcat2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Smoothie. Still on the nut butter kick, so this one has almond butter, along with the other ingredients.
  • nighthawk584
    Options
    today's breakfast: All bran cereal with blueberries and milk, leftover 3.8 oz salmon. 455 calories, 36 protein