• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    At times.....
    'Tis the season to be housebound...falalalalalalalala
  • fsutphin7731
    fsutphin7731 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, very much. My negative voice keeps saying, "Give up and eat what you want". So far, I have resisted giving in to it.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Every. Day. LOL
  • Cynnoshah
    Cynnoshah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Consistency is key. Keep it simple....real simple. Document everything hence why I'm committed to using MFP again since last year. No better time than the present. The struggle is real but hey ... I work long hours but I know over time perfect practice makes perfect. Little progress is better than no progress. Guess whos hitting the gym after 11hr shift? P.S. I'm just learning about the community tab in here so cool.

#SNATCHEDSEASON #WEGOTTHIS.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    What is the primary source of your struggle? Perhaps a suggestion can be made to help.
  • Interpol888
    Interpol888 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Eating clean and healthy for over a week now.

Just getting ready to go to the gym.. Looking forward to my Broccali and Salmon later on.

Let's do this!!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you are logging your food intake accurately.
    Just because you are eating "clean and healthy" doesn't mean you will lose weight.
    Eat ANY food at a calorie deficit and you will lose weight.
  • Interpol888
    Interpol888 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Just because you are eating "clean and healthy" doesn't mean you will lose weight.

Don’t ever take advice from ^^^^ guy
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,115 Member
    Options

The statement is correct though. You can eat as clean and healthy as you like, if you're eating more calories than you're burning, you won't lose weight.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

you can gain weight eating nothing but salmon & broccoli (although you'd be miserable and gassy!) ... That guy is right, the ONLY thing that matters is calories and staying at a calorie deficit. I'm not saying not to choose nutrient dense foods, because they do matter for better health, but not weight loss.