Goal: about 145
    Height : 5”7

Gym, walking, yoga and beachbody on demand

Let’s do this!!
  • jayeason
    jayeason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My goal is to lose 20lbs by Mid-July...why...you may ask...bc it’ll be 2 years since I’ve had my son!

Right now I am 155...I plan on doing intermittent fasting everyday from 11-7, HIIT workouts 3x a week, and walk/sprint 6 miles a day...

Let’s do this!
  • pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Im hoping to lose at least 15lbs before may for my graduation with focus on eating well and some weight lifting
  • maurihart
    maurihart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can I also join? I tend to yo-yo between 165 and 185 but I’m currently at my highest - 189 😩 I would love to get to a 165-170 range by May. I love lifting weights and doing body pump so I don’t get too focused on the scale numbers but I definitely need a jump start and some motivation!

Stats-

SW 190
    CW 189
    GW 165
    Age 44
    Height 5’7”

• lmcelroy2
    lmcelroy2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30! 😩

Currently: 158
    Goal: 130
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Same here! I lost 30lbs in 2019 so my goal for this year is to lose the remaining 20-25 lbs by August.

SW: 195.2 lbs
    CW: 163.0 lbs
    GW: 145.0 lbs
  • Victory1980
    Victory1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Just a question for today..do you eat your exercise calories? My calorie goal is 1200 and my burning calories by exercise are about 500 per day. Should I "eat" some of them?
  • estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 41 kgs,Ive lost a few.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    SW 147.8
    CW 144.8
    GW 130-135

I am 5’2”. I hiit the gym a few times a week, don’t eat back exercise calories and have my calorie limit set to 1495.

Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • beginning56
    beginning56 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love all these comments! Not sure how this works-how we help keep each other accountable. I would really enjoy coming along side and encouraging you all, as well as receiving encouragement. I need to loose between 25-30 pounds-I'm 61 years old so its a bit harder than it used to be!
  • greatnessinme88
    greatnessinme88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope to lose and keep off up to 50 pounds. Soft goal now is 10 pounds. Add me as a friend. Accountability is definitely what I need
  • Supu20
    Supu20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability too. Hot girl summer loading. Lol! Just started with 100 jumping jacks each morning. Today was hard.
  • Yesenia882018
    Yesenia882018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I would like to do challenges etc and keep each other accountable. I need to lose 30 lbs but the more the merrier that's just my starting point.
  • KevinWH87
    KevinWH87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20-25 lbs as well.

Activities: Weight lifting and biking.

Cooking is a new hobby for me, so I'm enjoying learning how to make healthy, low cal but delicious meals as well.
  • CarleyMarie83
    CarleyMarie83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 166lbs and my current goal is 154lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • beginning56
    Options
    so the weekend is almost here. Where I live looks like we are going to to snowed in. What is everyone going to do over the weekend to stay away from food???? I was thinking of buying a puzzle to keep occupied since it is to cold to go out. How about exercise videos that we have sitting on the bottom draw? May be fun to pull out an old Denise Austin video and try it out??
  • marganit1
    marganit1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20lbs as next goal (13lbs lost in last 90days). I kind of stuck on 156lbs (71kg) over winter holidays. I am 50.

H 5"4.5

SW 169lbs
    GW 132lbs
  • Motijo
    Motijo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could use the accountability too. How does this work? New to this app and am just branching off into the forum world. 😉
  • beginning56
    Options
    After reading the comments I'm still not sure how this works to keep us all accountable. I'm suggesting we not only track what we eat over the weekend, but make it a point to do some sort of activity each day-Saturday and Sunday-perhaps something different. Then Monday, we can all share what sort of activity we did, and if it helped to keep us out of the fridge! Any other suggestions on how to build accountability is appreciated