1,300-1,500 calories a day...

Options
Hi All!
I'm (re)starting my fitness pal after a 3 yr hiatus, and am looking to add friends on here who eat (roughly) this many calories a day. I'm very transparent w/ my weight, weight loss goals, food, exercise, etc...because I believe in accountability and support, and helping others. Feel free to add me if you're looking to lose 30-45lbs and track your food daily/regularly to provide mutual support and encouragement :smiley:

Replies

• blackkitty73
    blackkitty73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I’m on 1400 calories/day give or take. So feel free to add.
  • smcgrath45
    smcgrath45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 1400 a day. I need a lot of motivation and discipline. I've been trying to drop 25 lbs for 3 to 4 years now.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I'm on 1450, and I have about 105 pounds to lose. 1200 I find too restrictive, but most days I don't even eat my full 150. It's very easy for me to stay within my allowance.

Feel free to add me: I talk about food and cooking a lot.
  • bighoopattitude
    bighoopattitude Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1,500, but I confess I’m going over it daily 😪😪😪. I’ve just started so there’s so tweaking to do, but I’ll give you a follow!
  • andreab861
    andreab861 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1,500. My actuals range from 1,200 to 1,700. Limiting carbs, but not keto levels, just staying away from the "fast carbs". My diary's open and I welcome comments and "tough love". Feel free to add me.
  • mydogisthebestdogever
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I eat between 1200 and 1500 depending on my hunger level and if I went to the gym that day or not. I keep an open food diary for my friends and could.use some.more friends on here though I'm glad to be up to 11. Lol.
  • NotFanOfRunning
    NotFanOfRunning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, been from 1200 to 1400.
  • bighoopattitude
    bighoopattitude Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I eat between 1200 and 1500 depending on my hunger level and if I went to the gym that day or not. I keep an open food diary for my friends and could.use some.more friends on here though I'm glad to be up to 11.

When you say your diary is open what does that mean? How do we see each other’s diaries? Or is that a premium feature
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My goal is just under 1400 and I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds, feel free to add me!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I eat between 1200 and 1500 depending on my hunger level and if I went to the gym that day or not. I keep an open food diary for my friends and could.use some.more friends on here though I'm glad to be up to 11.

When you say your diary is open what does that mean? How do we see each other’s diaries? Or is that a premium feature

If you look in your diary settings you can set it as private/open to friends/public/ open with code, it doesn't require Premium.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options

@bighoopattitude

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032273872-How-do-I-make-my-diary-visible-to-other-users
  • contir
    contir Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been on 1400 calories per day for 2 years and lost 50 pounds. I have successfully kept the weight from coming back. The only times I add calories are when I go to Planet Fitness. 1400 seems to be optimum for me. I don't know why. I've adjusted my food intake so I know how much of my favorite foods I can eat. I even go out to eat sometimes and still stay within my weight range. So 1400 doesn't sound like much, but you can do it. Just give yourself time to get used to it and change up your foods until you find stuff that works for you. That's the hardest part.
  • Kpaige428
    Kpaige428 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is under 1500 calories per day but I have not been consistently staying under that. I am looking to lose about 20lbs. Please add me as I could use some support too.
  • wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1300-1500 or so, depending on my workouts. I'm looking to lose 10ish and have an open diary for friends - feel free to add:)
  • TeraBbreakingFree
    TeraBbreakingFree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me. I keep an open food diary for friends and I have been doing pretty well so far
  • sanderhelena7377
    sanderhelena7377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, please add me too!
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I’m right in that range too. I do sometimes have a hard time hitting it.
    Feel free to add. I log pretty much everyday and am very motivated.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1300, though I do eat 100-150 of my exercise calories a few times a week. I've lost 58 pounds, been maintaining for a year or so, just practicing CICO, no special diet. I've found that I MUST log daily, it's what keeps me honest and within my healthy weight range. So while I don't have 30-45 pounds to lose anymore, I'm active daily on the site and always enjoy picking up new friends on this journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. (And that goes for anyone else, too, you can never have enough friends. 😉)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200-1500 calories a day depending on workload, have 83 pounds to lose (down from 95) and do talk quite a bit about how I meet my goals. I also love encouraging others, so anyone is welcome to add me.