Replies

• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Me entering this thread
    1sganmwdf8kv.gif

You get a nomination for using one of my favourite GIFs from one of my favourite SNL skits of all time 😂

Awesome. Lol. This thread made me think of the coffee skit from SNL. I love it. It took SNL forever to upload it to YouTube. They did it finally like a year or two ago.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I refuse to participate in a popularity contest, even in fun. I like and respect y'all too much (as far as I can extend to internet strangers) to pit ya against one another. :tongue:

@CanesGalactica

I was seriously going to come back and nominate you too 😂...

Still nominating you whether you like it or not 😏😘

Nooooooooooo. I mean, thanks, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Let me hide in my closet like a Hidabat.

CSRLbAlWsAEskla.jpg

Too late... No take backs..
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @FeelinFooFoo looks like she came down from mount Olympus after Zeus whitened her hair

Blonde 🍪 yum
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I refuse to participate in a popularity contest, even in fun. I like and respect y'all too much (as far as I can extend to internet strangers) to pit ya against one another. :tongue:

@CanesGalactica

I was seriously going to come back and nominate you too 😂...

Still nominating you whether you like it or not 😏😘

Nooooooooooo. I mean, thanks, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Let me hide in my closet like a Hidabat.

CSRLbAlWsAEskla.jpg

Too late... No take backs..

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

bf4gkz4vhjsx.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I nominate taco.

mvitf0zo5iyr.gif
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ah yes @TarryTaffy

Lovely Blondie but talks too much and does not add cliffs notes for the reading comprehensionally challenged like moi.

Tarry please show up and act all sassy now.
  • mommabear4315
    edited January 2020
    Options
    q9f1nfy1pugd.gif

Forget everything else but this. This win!!!!

bf4gkz4vhjsx.gif
    [/quote]

Winner! Winner! Winner!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Me entering this thread
    1sganmwdf8kv.gif

Lol. I for one enjoy it. And it’s not because someone mentioned me. It’s cuz I like cheering people on even if I’m not being cheered on.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Me entering this thread
    1sganmwdf8kv.gif

Lol. I for one enjoy it. And it’s not because someone mentioned me. It’s cuz I like cheering people on even if I’m not being cheered on.

Nope Mel sorry this win!
    bf4gkz4vhjsx.gif

Winner! Winner! Winner!

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

@CanesGalactica

+1
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

@CanesGalactica

+1

... no.

1qa6x709pat9.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options

@CanesGalactica

+1

... no.

1qa6x709pat9.gif

Too late.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

@CanesGalactica

+1

... no.

1qa6x709pat9.gif

Too late.

uzjzz0nculii.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »

Thanks, man. Like @Mr_Healthy_Habits said, it's an honor to just be mentioned.

I'll throw some in the hat.....

@s131951 and @Motorsheen because I appreciate your sense of humor and can't wait to read your posts

@Reckoner68 because he's an insanely talented writer and look forward to reading what he writes

@CanesGalactica because she has awesome things to say but sometimes I wonder if she realizes it

@blondeandfeistyAF13 and @IslandGal3 because they epitomize persistence and a never-give-up attitude no matter the circumstances

@Miss_Chievous_ because she's an inspiration and has the type of attitude I aspire to have in the face of adversity, not to mention just a super cool person

@r3d_butt3rfly_ because she's super strong....much stronger than I think she may even realize.....and she's an awesome person

@Tinydancer106 because she's the best. She's the super cheerleader we all need more of and honored to know her.

@slimgirljo15 because she's one awesome Aussie and always so supportive.

@MelG7777 because she's a great friend and always so supportive.....all the while getting after it and getting it done

@GymGoddessGoals because she is an amazing example of determination, commitment and resolve. There's a side of her I see from afar that is sensitive, yet always have a fierceness about her that translates into progress. I see her being fiercely loyal (always in only a good way) and supportive.

@bojack5 because brother, don't know too many folks that carry the load he does and still place a priority on supporting folks. He still makes time when he can and I'm so impressed with his resolve and determination.

@yogidani77 because she's got to be one of the sweetest people I know

And this is why we all love you so much. ❤️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Though they hardly step in here anymore, I'll bet most people still remember these

@CaptainFantastic01
    @kinetixtrainer2
    @dennymac

Grace us with your presence once more, gentlemen :D

Ha, I appreciate the shout out.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    +1 for @tams_89

@clord2 and @PopRox90 because they're overcomers and keep kicking butt. So impressed with their drive. Plus they're awesome people.