looking for friends - 39 aiming for 20kg/45lb loss

Options
as I head towards 40 I am looking to really nail this weight loss thing and build better habits. Looking for friends (ideally in a similar situation) for support, motivation and accountability.

I've done it before I can do it again, but I really need the habits to stick this time. I'm 39, live with my partner (who is veggie), no kids, work full time in an office and my main exercise is currently walking.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• kris00
    kris00 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started a new group I am in the same boat about 50lbs to go. Come join me! Hopefully, we can find some more people to help motivate us! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135589-2020-lets-do-this
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    33 here in mostly the same boat (partner is veggie too!). Aiming for 40lbs loss, I've made it almost 10 so far! It's rough with the aggressive calorie count, but I figured I need to kick my butt at the beginning...lol
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me! 43 here and aiming for 50lbs so I’ve lost 28lbs so far since October 1st! My wife is vegetarian also.
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me! I'll be 40 in July. Started with about 40 to lose, down to 30ish now. It's time to make myself a priority.