Hi~

Options
Hello my name is Katie. I just joined the site today and saw the great discussion board! I'm so excited to read more and get so many wonderful tips from everyone. I joined just for a little extra motivation!!! Sometimes being able to see others going through the same situation helps. I'm getting married this next year and hoping to look my best!!! Just wanting to welcome myself and say cheers to all of us trying to live a better life. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kmccleery04
    Options
    Hello my name is Katie. I just joined the site today and saw the great discussion board! I'm so excited to read more and get so many wonderful tips from everyone. I joined just for a little extra motivation!!! Sometimes being able to see others going through the same situation helps. I'm getting married this next year and hoping to look my best!!! Just wanting to welcome myself and say cheers to all of us trying to live a better life. :flowerforyou:
  • shelleyc
    Options
    Cheers! I'll exercise :) to that!!!!
  • foulds
    Options
    Hi Katie,

Awesome for quitting smoking! I am also new to this site, so from a fellow newbie, welcome! :smile:

Hannes
  • Lyndal
    Lyndal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    From one newy to another. I gave up smoking 2 years ago and used that as 1 of the excuses for putting on the weight, but thats what it is "an excuse" . Well done and good luck with the new, happier and lighter you on your wedding day!!
  • c-grandma
    Options
    Good luck to you! Motivation is a really big key. A wedding in the near future is a great reason to keep that motivation alive. It's a good site for keeping track of everything. Here's to all of us trying to be healthier! Chris.
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome to a healthier life!! =) Congrats to you on quitting smoking!! :drinker:
  • ljoyner
    Options
    Congrats on the smoking! This month is 10 months for me and yes, I gained about 15 pounds. This is a great site, I just joined last week. I love it too!

Good luck!:happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!