i just joined!! hello!! want to make some friends!

Options
Hi my name is darla, i'am the new freshmeat. I joined to lose sixty pounds by next year before i hit 30 years old!! I had twin boys almost 8 years ago and never got rid of the baby fat. I have no more excuses i have been lazy careless about the choices i make. Know what i need to do and need to get it done! Two years ago i attempted to diet. I ate a diet of mostly just fruit and veggies and within two months lost 30 pounds. But as soon as i started eating regular foods again i gained back 15 pounds. I have not been able to lose since. So i know i need to change something, get more active, and learn to portion control. I will get it done i have a stuborn nature about me!! Lol know getting rid of my dr peppers...thats i diffrent story!! hahaha thats my worst addiction ever!! thanx for reading looking to make some friends for inspiration!!

Replies

• zoodalia
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:)
  • ml_lamb70
    Options
    Good luck and you can do it!!! I have lost 55 pounds since last year ( took a few breaks here and there). Just remember to put out more than you take it and keep it healthy.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hey you can do it! I kind of have the same story except 7 years a go i was 65lbs heavier from having my son and within two years i did lose weight. i dropped 80lbs! I joined this site this year because i have been slowly creeping back up and i gained 29lbs and decided to do something before my weight took over my life again.

This site is great and the people are amazing. God luck!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Darla, MFP rocks and you'll find much needed support and motivation...
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I would love to be your friend. I am 33 with an almost four year old and a 15 month old. I also run a daycare in my home which consists of a 6 month old and 2 month old. I am working on losing about 35 pounds and not having much luck, however, I have had success in losing inches lately so i know I am getting there.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll like it and good luck on your journey
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
  • JOY621
    JOY621 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    good luck. and welcome. add me if you like some possitive support
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi Darla, welcome to MFP you will love it! Stick to your guns and you'll succeed;)

Feel free to add me:)
    Ant'
  • saraht109
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me if you would like :smile:
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    welcome:0) this is a great site to help with...the best support you could find, add me if you want!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your quest. With a site like this, it is very attainable. Feel free to add me
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    Hello! :)

Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends.
  • Robert824
    Options
    Welcome Darla! Please feel free to add me, you will love MFP!

8508963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods