Help. PCOS, eating, calories. Help please.

Options
Stephbabyyx28
Stephbabyyx28 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2020 in Getting Started
So I have PCOS so I’m struggling with weight loss already. Anyways my thing is I’m giving so many calories like everyone but I’m having a hard time reaching my limit. I don’t eat a lot. I’m fat like I do but I truly don’t. I just crave ice cream and hot fries a lot lol. But I love veggies, fruit I’m not big on stake or pork chops or seafood at all. So I need ideas tips anything to help me each my goal calories. I want to lose weight 😭 but I can’t force myself to eat when I truly don’t want any food.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    What's your calorie goal and how much are you usually short? Are you having the foods you enjoy in portions that fit into your goals?

Do you have an idea approximately how many calories you were eating before?
  • Stephbabyyx28
    Stephbabyyx28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie goal and how much are you usually short? Are you having the foods you enjoy in portions that fit into your goals?

Do you have an idea approximately how many calories you were eating before?

I have a goal of 2470 but I don’t ever go over 1200 if I’m lucky. I eat what I want lol and chart it but I still don’t gain the calories even if they aren’t all good. I cut back on my chocolate and energy drinks but I still want chocolate every now and again and I’ll eat a little not much. But I’m just not really ever hungry I haven’t changed what I eat except cut out the energy drinks besides having one a day I have one a week same with chocolate.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I am confused about your question. You are saying you don’t eat more than 1200 per day but you aren’t losing weight. My guess is you are eating more than you think.

How long have you been at what you think is 1200/day? How are you measuring your food (with a digital scale?) so you get calories per serving right?

If you like fries, make your own at home using sweet potatoes (or Russet) - coat with a half TBSP of oil then salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder. Bake at 400 degrees. So good.