Hi 31yrs old female lookin for buddies!

Options
Hi, thought I'd try this again i wanna loose about 15lbs and keeping track seems to help, anyone around my age wanna friend?

Replies

• ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    feel free to check out my profile and friend if u like
  • Kdamis0804
    Options
    Sure! I'm 33 and was looking to lose 21 lbs, I'm already down from then and now only need to lose 8lbs. Friend me if your interested. :)
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Always looking for new MFP friends!
  • bluebunny80
    Options
    I am also 31 and want to lose about 10lbs - we can be buddies if you like. :) I don't really have my profile set up b/c I just joined too...
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!! I have a wee bit more to lose but the more the merrier rite?!
  • chicorac
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I'm a 31 year old female. I've lost all my weight just maintaining now
  • hellingson
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 looking to lose about 40lbs, I'm currently working on it. My profile is lacking but I will make sure to add more information as time progresses.
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I still have about 10 lbs left. Not sure if it's obtainable, but I'm trying anyway, screw genetics! Sending a friend request now. :)
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! Feel free to friend me as well. I am 31 and have lost my 15lbs, and in maint. mode now. Good luck in your journey!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me