down 71 lbs face comparison

Options
i had my daughter in 2009 and havent really been serious about losing weight until june of this year. since june 20th ive lost 24 more pounds :).(only have 21lbs lost on my ticker bc my official weigh-ins are on monday). ive still got a LONG way to go but i really needed to see the difference so i thought id share it with yall. im 3lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight:). my goal is to get down to 140, which is 5lbs less than i weighed when i got married in 2007. i may set a lower goal depending on how happy i am with my size when i reach that.

Picnikcollage-2.jpg

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see you "after" pic, but it's to large and doesn't fit on my screen! But congrats on your 71 lb. loss! That is AWESOME.... and you have a beautiful daughter too!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Congrats lady, you look amazing! So much younger!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    I'd love to see you "after" pic, but it's to large and doesn't fit on my screen! But congrats on your 71 lb. loss! That is AWESOME.... and you have a beautiful daughter too!!!! Keep up the good work!

Just right click on her photo and chose "view pic" it will bring up a new window that shows both images :)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    lol, working on getting it smaller, its getting on my nerves, sry!!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    gj!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I can't see it.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    huge difference wtg!
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    You look GREAT! That is a super noticeable difference!!

I saved your picture to my desk top to see the full before and after since it did cut it off. But it will be deleted; no worries, you wont be hanging out on my desk top. *I just don't want you to think I'm weird* haha
  • livlinde
    Options
    Oh, you are adorable! I can definitely see a difference!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congratulation you look great, not that you weren't beautiful to begin with!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done. You deserve to be very proud of yourself.
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Outstanding job! You have a gorgeous face and it looks even prettier now! :happy:
  • AnuMe901
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Big difference! :)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Any tips on how to get this smaller?? it's annoying the mess outta me. lol
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a wonderful gift for your babies, a mom who is healthy, well and confident....and beautiful btw!! Good work!!!
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! way to go!!! keep up the great work!! And your daughter is gorgeous!
  • lauraandmonsters
    lauraandmonsters Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Beautiful!
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    You look GREAT! That is a super noticeable difference!!

I saved your picture to my desk top to see the full before and after since it did cut it off. But it will be deleted; no worries, you wont be hanging out on my desk top. *I just don't want you to think I'm weird* haha

LOL, that's too funny!! got myself a 'stalker' now ;) lol jk jk!! and thank you so much!! :)
  • ArtistisTrista
    ArtistisTrista Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It seems we're on the -exact- same weight loss path! I just hit 188 today (I cheated and weighed a day early just to see).

I started in 6.22.11 at 215lbs, my ticker says less because I started using this site at 210. lol!

Keep up the great work!!
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    It seems we're on the -exact- same weight loss path! I just hit 188 today (I cheated and weighed a day early just to see).

I started in 6.22.11 at 215lbs, my ticker says less because I started using this site at 210. lol!

Keep up the great work!!

LOL, we're definately on similar paths!! i started at 212!! i have a serious love obsession with my scale... i need to hide it until mondays but im always on that thing :-/. Great job on ur weight loss too!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!