I'm a winner!! The Firm express thin in 30

Options
Woohoo!!! I just found out that I won the new workout series from The Firm. It's called The Firm Express Thin in 30. I never win anything so I'm really excited!

Has anyone tried this yet? What were your results? Are there any tips you can give me to help me get the most out of these dvds?

I've already been working out really hard so I'm a little worried that these will be a step backward in intensity. I'm thinking I'll start with the advanced rotation instead of the beginner one. What do you think?

Replies

• abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I watched the Infomercial on this and it looks good!! I am interested in learning more about it too. I don't think you would be going backward in training because it switches up the intensity.
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I never win either & I would have LOVED to win that one! I haven't done the Express, however, I am a "FIRM Believer" :wink: I have several older DVD's that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Rebecca Sturkie is one of my inspirations & I'm working towards that type of figure (she has hips, thighs & killer arms!)

I'll give you a hint: I have the Firm Cardio Sculpting kit that comes with a 54 mins DVD & 2 - 2lb weighted balls. In the span of 10 workouts, I lost 2" in EACH thigh!! So, I think you'll really see results.

Just keep in mind, the food program they offer is very hard to stick to: ask yourself, can you keep it up for life? If you can't, you'll lose the weight but gain some back. So you may need to alter the food program to be a more natural fit for you.

Congrats again! Those Instructors REALLY know how to work it out :flowerforyou:
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have not done this (but I'm considering getting it). I LOVE the Firm though. It's a great franchise! The video I use from them is a weight video that also uses the step. I've been using it for 4 weeks and my body is really showing results fast! Their 4 part lunges and dips are incredible and the arm workoutst really shape every part of your back and arm. I think you will be really pleased!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I never win either & I would have LOVED to win that one! I haven't done the Express, however, I am a "FIRM Believer" :wink: I have several older DVD's that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Rebecca Sturkie is one of my inspirations & I'm working towards that type of figure (she has hips, thighs & killer arms!)

I'll give you a hint: I have the Firm Cardio Sculpting kit that comes with a 54 mins DVD & 2 - 2lb weighted balls. In the span of 10 workouts, I lost 2" in EACH thigh!! So, I think you'll really see results.

Just keep in mind, the food program they offer is very hard to stick to: ask yourself, can you keep it up for life? If you can't, you'll lose the weight but gain some back. So you may need to alter the food program to be a more natural fit for you.

Congrats again! Those Instructors REALLY know how to work it out :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the 2" off each thigh! That's awesome! That's where I need to loose it so hopefully this helps. I've done a few of the "older" firms so it's good to hear that the newer instructors are great too. I do have 2 with Allyson and LOVE her, so it will be fun to try a few new instructors!
    With the food, I'm thinking I'll check out the plan but probably end up sticking with just eating healthy.
    Thanks!
  • ering
    Options
    I watched the Infomercial on this and it looks good!! I am interested in learning more about it too. I don't think you would be going backward in training because it switches up the intensity.

The infomercials always make workout videos look so fun! I hoping they are as hard as they look.
  • happyhealthydiana
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I just found out that I won the new workout series from The Firm. It's called The Firm Express Thin in 30. I never win anything so I'm really excited!

Has anyone tried this yet? What were your results? Are there any tips you can give me to help me get the most out of these dvds?

I've already been working out really hard so I'm a little worried that these will be a step backward in intensity. I'm thinking I'll start with the advanced rotation instead of the beginner one. What do you think?

Congrats! I've never tried it, but I saw the informercial today and it looks promising! I love how it's only 20 minutes. Please keep us posted on your progress! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your win.
  • ering
    Options
    I finally got these in the mail today! I'm going to try them out this week and I'll update with a review soon!