Looking for slimfast keto friends

Options
I’ve had a lot of success with mfp in the past but this time I’d like to track my calories and do the slimfast keto plan. I’m hoping I’ll be able to finally reach my goal weight. I have about 25 more pounds to lose.

Replies

• sammmis1989
    sammmis1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am just starting keto as well. I get nervous because some of the stories I hear, but it’s working so far
  • tacosandbeerthatiswhyimhere
    Options
    Sammmis, thank you for the encouragement. I haven’t started keto yet and was wondering if I should wait to start the keto plan until after my daughters birthday. Her bday is the first week in February and I am going to have cake, Should I wait on starting keto until after her bday?
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Can always get started one piece of cake can be done and get right back on it
  • HeidiMSM
    HeidiMSM Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don’t wait. There will be other occasions that will involve cake or something else that you shouldn’t eat on the Keto plan. When the birthday comes just eat the cake and enjoy. You may see an increase of weight on the scale the next morning due to some water retention from the extra carbs but that’s not a fat gain.
  • jacevek
    jacevek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ive lost almost 22 pounds of pure fat on clean keto, and Ive never felt better. Ketosis is better than drugs. It is the sharpest state Ive ever been in. Just make sure to calorie manage the right way. Keto is 50% what you eat, and 50% how much of it you eat.
  • JRE_Momof3
    JRE_Momof3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can "cheat" on keto. You just might feel kind of hung over the next day. Lol.
    It's good though cos you generally make sure your cheat item is worth it.