18th Day

Options
I officially started on 1/1/2020. I am vegetarian and doing mainly plant based lifestyle. I’m down roughly 12lbs I assume that’s just water weight.
I did have 3 cheat meals in the last 18 days.
Pizza - 2 slices
Pizza- lost count of how much but enough :/
Pizza - 2 slices and Brussels, plus burrata

I have completely stayed away from sugar/sweets. Most of the food I eat is cooked at home. It’s all fresh. No frozen or canned items plus no processed foods. My question is, in the past when I lost a lot of weight was watching my carb intake and I could notice a difference very quickly. Now, even thou I have lost 12lbs but doesn’t feel like I have. on a average day, I close to my carb goal, should I consider lowering the carb intake for faster results?

SW- 334
CW- 322.6
GW- 190
6’2 height

Replies

• Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do anything differently. You are experiencing a righteous loss while enjoying things you like (pizza). The "feel like I haven't" may just be the water weight that comes from a higher sodium meal (pizza, perhaps?). Just stay the course. The only macro I would be tracking carefully is protein, since you want to minimize muscle loss, and consider adding in some resistance/weight training if you haven't already.
  • mayamagallanes
    mayamagallanes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I wish I could lose that much in 6 months😂😂😂😂
  • 100togo2020
    100togo2020 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It might help if you don't consider the pizza as "cheat" days, This is a lifestyle change! If you want that pizza, then just fit them into your calorie goal for the day. What I do is i have started to make my own pizza at home, using things such as cauliflower crust and fat-free cheese and turkey pepperoni with veggies. it is quite good!

Try to make your favorite pizza at home and see how you enjoy it.