Loose stomach skin fix??

Options
I am curious. My goal is to wear a bikini next summer. I have some loose skin around my belly button (not a ton, just some) after having my kids, will this ever tighten up? Beyond that my stomach is not that bad.

Anyone had the same issue and did anything that fixed it?

Replies

• Griffonics
    Griffonics Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    not quite the same, i got mine from losing weight too fast. Bio oil works great. Moisturize and drink lots of water. helped a lot.
  • macylane4
    Options
    My friend got to her goal weight, and the only way to get rid of it for her even with all the exercise etc was a tummy tuck...she said it was really painful, but she is very happy she had it. I wish there was an easier way, but womens stomachs are always the hardest to get back looking great :( I have the loose skin too...it makes me think I'm more fat then I am! Maybe your doctor has a differnent solution! Ask your dr!!
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Beyond surgery, there really isn't a way to get rid of elasticized skin. I've worn that pucker as a badge of honor for being a mom when I was thinner.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Not for me there wasn't! I had to have a full tummy tuck after my first pregnancy saw me DOUBLE my body weight and shrink back down again!