This Week *ugh!*...

Options
1st Day: Yea!! Let's do this. Healthy is Great!
2nd Day: I dont know if i can do this, i'm hungry *While i starred at my kids food*
3rd Day: **** It!, I can do this and nothing is gona stop me. Hopefully I can get some exercise in.

With this I'm saying that your own mind plays tricks on you or should i say stomach, hunger perhaps. But staying focused on your goals by entertaining yourself with other stuff, More active and healthy stuff, is KEY!.

But is going to be hell! <--But i'm about to run it!

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm too jazzed with watching my progress to feel that way anymore.. I say all loss counts! So here I am loving MFP and all its members and posts!

OK, Off to hit my challenge exercises for today! Tootles! :happy:
  • CadesPhatMom
    CadesPhatMom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know...I have to tell myself not to think about it and occupy myself so I dont. I have sugar free mints that I grab if I am thinking about eating! It helps most of the time. Everyone has there little tricks...what does everyone else do if they have a hunger pain and its not time to eat yet? Hang in there...it helps to know you are not the only one going thru this!!! Have a great day everyone!
  • genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I know...I have to tell myself not to think about it and occupy myself so I dont. I have sugar free mints that I grab if I am thinking about eating! It helps most of the time. Everyone has there little tricks...what does everyone else do if they have a hunger pain and its not time to eat yet? Hang in there...it helps to know you are not the only one going thru this!!! Have a great day everyone!

If I'm hungry, I eat. I find it much easier to have my food throughout the day. It staves off the hunger pangs and makes me less likely to pick an unhealthy "filler".
  • smithdnj
    Options
    I've always had trouble with the food urges, too.. I can eat a full meal and still feel hungry, even though I know I don't need any more food. Just have to get adjusted and put mind over matter, right? Easier said than done :P
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options

My mom used to do the whole sugar free mints thing at work as well... and it totally worked for her.. gave her the satisfaction of feeling like she was eating something.. without hurting her diet... its a great idea!

When i find myself hungry, i do snack if i feel like i totally have too. You just have to choose your snacks wisely!
  • kbreezie922
    kbreezie922 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    if i feel like im hungry, and its not time to eat yet, i usually get a Popsicle brand popsicle. They are good, you feel like you ate a snack, and they are only 15 calories each :)
  • lauraandmonsters
    lauraandmonsters Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Raw almonds. It only takes a few to hold me over, plus they are super good for you:)
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    I Will Try all of this advices, I hate working in an office. I feel freaking limited!
  • CadesPhatMom
    CadesPhatMom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I tried this one last night...I warmed up some milk with cinnamon in it before bed. It was delish!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I Will Try all of this advices, I hate working in an office. I feel freaking limited!

Yes working in an office is tough cause lots of people bring lots of goodies 2 eat!!!! Just hang in there and u can beat it!! I use 2 work in a office and always on my *kitten*....LOL and lots of junk food we food they will have there!!! I can remember Donuts every morning! !! LOL