Hello (need friends and support)

Options
Hello,
I would love to have some friends on her to support and inspire me! I have tried and failed so many times . I really need this!
I’m 38 years old and looking to drop 40lbs .
I need this change for my physical and mental health.

Replies

• kadyk31
    kadyk31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 and hope to lose another 50 pounds. Stay in touch. I'd love to also make friends and share recipes .

I have really bad anxiety and depression so I get where you're coming from !
  • JeepingAround
    JeepingAround Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You got this πŸ’ͺ getting started is half the battle
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What have you tried?
    And what is your plan now?
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I would love to have some friends on her to support and inspire me! I have tried and failed so many times . I really need this!
    I’m 38 years old and looking to drop 40lbs .
    I need this change for my physical and mental health.

Sounds pretty similar to me, I'll add you!
  • maryjanesrevenge
    maryjanesrevenge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need support her also , will add you
  • Cmoneybby
    Cmoneybby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck! 26 looking to lose 30lbs. Second time on this app after losing 30lbs in 2018. Feel free to add me for support!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    I have just re started my journey on the 1st of Jan. after having an 8 month injury....You are welcome to add me :)
  • bretmartin09
    bretmartin09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Focus on the short prize, one day at a time and you will find what you are after. Don't let the scale drive you, let the change be your motivation.
  • daisycreese
    daisycreese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
    I’m the same, I want to lose 2 stone by June ready for my holiday to Spain, it’s nice to be able to speak to people in the same boat... we got this πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜€
  • sarbear620
    sarbear620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 37 and looking to lose about 35lbs. I have always struggled with weight, despite feeling like I don't eat horribly, so I decided it's FINALLY time to track what I am consuming.
  • Jes2kids
    Jes2kids Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Jess, 39 turning 40 this year. I feel a push to get my health in order heading for the big 4-0. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey :-)
  • klenois29
    klenois29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kimberly, I am 29.. Need some new friends that will help me and support me on my Journey to losing some weight. Need a new challenge in my life
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi - I was on MFP about 5 years ago and had a lot of success with it. I lost 134 pounds with the help of MFP. Over the past 5 years, I've dealt with some injuries, surgeries, and just got lazy and allowed some bad eating habits to creep back into my life. I'm back on MFP and looking to get back to where I was and correct those bad habits. So far, I've lost 48 pounds towards my goal of losing 75 pounds. I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP. Feel free to add me.