Need support

Options
Hi all I’m trying my very best to get into shape I don’t want to be a adonis just loose and tone up can’t seem to get support so just reaching out to anyone who wants to come this journey with me thank you in advance

Replies

• bretmartin09
    bretmartin09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck man, slow and steady!
  • cimrie616
    cimrie616 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    One step at a time, you got this!
  • CMSC143
    CMSC143 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good luck 🍀You can do it!! ☺️
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    Log your food daily and exercise and it will work but it does take time and commitment!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    @jaybrown916

My suggestion would be to fill out more of your profile, then look around the forums for people that would be the "right fit" for the encouragement/friendship/motivation/etc that would work for you. And when searching the forums, there are also a number of treads with daily check ins, challenges, etc.

The more people know about you and you about them, the better chances you have to find the right people to join you on the way.
  • mydogisthebestdogever
    Options
    I'll go on the journey with you if you want to send me a request. I'm up to 11 friends but maybe could use some more. Love the profile pic. Oh, about me. I'm 43, and 66 lbs overweight currently. That's due to depression and how I handled it but I'm making a comeback and by the end of this year, I will have met my goal.