Friending all u Noobs!!

Options
ociiana
ociiana Posts: 9 Member
Hi all! Fresh start for me in 2020. Been a couple of years since I’ve been on here and most of my old “friends” are inactive. Last time I lost 20kg and the motivating factor was having other people to watch and encourage and vica versa!! So I’ll be friend requesting many of u! I’m 42, mum of 3 in NZ. Go to gym 2x week, run 2-3 times with my run club and just started yoga. Nutrition is my downfall so here I am - AGAIN! Positive encouragement please! My diary will be shocking and full of treats but I’ve got to start somewhere so today is Day1!!

Replies

• Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • jimmymacnow
    jimmymacnow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m restarting too. I’m slowly building back to regular exercise and excited to find some friends to stop me overeating! When the diet is under control then the rest is good!
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also restarting and all my friends went inactive friends please all goals all levels of support/motivation 😎
  • Rowdib
    Rowdib Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m just getting started again after a large weight gain this past year. I was eating unhealthy food only because it was the only thing I could get thru the Lap-Band I had placed eight years ago. I just got it removed in November and am doing a medical weight loss program as my insurance will not cover a conversion to a gastric sleeve or bypass, but my surgeon is encouraged by my post operative progress. He says that the fact that I’m six weeks post op and have not gained weight shows I’m going in the right direction and that I should do well with medical weight loss. So here I am trying to use all the tools I can and find some support. Thanks for listening!!