Am I missing something?

Options
Hi there,
I’ve been logging my food for a few weeks now. I used MFP a few years ago and it would tell you something like “if you eat like this everyday, you will lose ten lbs in a month” or something like that.
Where did that feature go?

Replies

• dahliagrower11
    dahliagrower11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's still there -- at least I can see in on my food page.
  • Buddhabellybabe
    Buddhabellybabe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did you click "Complete this entry" at the bottom of your food diary for the day? That's when I see what that message.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    It's shows the projection whenever you complete your diary for the day.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i hate that message...it's never true anyway
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    i hate that message...it's never true anyway

Yeh, haha, I've noticed that.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    it is there....to "taunt" us. just like on the phone app when it reprimands you for going over a certain macro. ha!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    It's still there. You have to complete your food diary to see the message.

Remember the message says, if every day was the "same" you will weigh xyz in 5 weeks. Now if we can find someone to do the same things and eat the same way for 5 weeks we can ask them if it's true. LOL.

I did track for 3 months and hit the prediction twice. I was going to try and see if I could do the same exact things for 5 weeks, but truth be told I would get bored to death with both the exercise routine and the food so never fully tested. :smile:

Wish everyone luck on their journey.
  • zzzedd
    zzzedd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    if you eat less than your target than it wont show the message.

My daily target is 1500 if i eat 1000 per day i dont get a message. However if i eat between 1250-1500 i will get the message telling me where i will be in 5 weeks.

as others have said i dont think its very accurate. the few times i have had the message its been off compared to my estimates based on average loss etc.