Lowest weight in 5 years!!!

I’m still a long way from my goal weight, but I just cracked the 320s and weighed in at 319. Down 42 pounds and at my lightest weight in the at least 5 years! I can’t believe I’ve stuck with it for almost 5 months now!

Replies

• OpinionatedCyborg
    OpinionatedCyborg Posts: 70 Member
    Great job!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Awesome 👏👏 great work
  • kajuae74
    kajuae74 Posts: 19 Member
    Well done WTG :)
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Great work! You’ve totally got this now 👍🏻🌟
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Congrats!! You're doing amazing!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Congratulations. Not that far from under 300 either. Every new goal makes it more of a challenge than an obstacle. I tried to make it a game—a personal challenge—for myself. It became fun to reach and surpass each one—not just a number on the scale that had to be met with hatred. I used to tell my kids that a problem was nothing more than something that could be turned into a personal fun challenge to get to the desired result.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    That's amazing! I'm sure you are feeling better too. Keep up the good work! 🙌
  • BWGMFP
    BWGMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Well done! That a huge accomplishment and a great start to the new year.
  • steelheart2020
    steelheart2020 Posts: 1 Member
    braves3134 wrote: »
    I’m still a long way from my goal weight, but I just cracked the 320s and weighed in at 319. Down 42 pounds and at my lightest weight in the at least 5 years! I can’t believe I’ve stuck with it for almost 5 months now!

Nice keep going
  • weightloss42020
    weightloss42020 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome job!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Way to go! That is a big achievement!
  • Leonie_M234
    Leonie_M234 Posts: 57 Member
    Thats so amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!