227lbs to 185lbs success story

It really takes hard work and dedication to fulfill your goals that you set yourself. No matter what obstacles you can achieve anything. zuhjcn3bqzey.jpeg

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Well done.

You smashed it!
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    msf74 wrote: »
    Well done.

You smashed it!

Thank you
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    You look great!
  • cguevarra
    solieco1 wrote: »
    You look great!

Thank you!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    You look fantastic, and so, so very happy! Congratulations on an awesome job!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Would like to know - any specific advise? Change in life style? I find it always interesting and inspirational to learn about new approaches in weight loss. That's the advantage with MFP - we never stop learning.
  • orionuer
    orionuer Posts: 37 Member
    Oh, I just love reading about success stories and seeing the photos too. Great job, you are very inspiring.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    looking good so how tall are you? i am 5'10" and about 210lbs and want to get to 180lbs
  • cguevarra
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    looking good so how tall are you? i am 5'10" and about 210lbs and want to get to 180lbs

I’m 5’10” and was at 227lbs. It really took some dedication, gym time, cardio, and a few cheat days to get to where I am now. You can do it. The first 10lbs is the hardest but after that it’s cake and you start getting used to eat you eat throughout the day
  • cguevarra
    I know it’s been awhile but hope everyone is still continuing their weight loss success!!!!!!
  • MichaelJ75
    MichaelJ75 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm a little taller than you, but at about your same starting weight. Curious what daily dietary goals (cal/fat/protein etc) you were using and the frequency of your workouts. Thanks for sharing.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    amazing job
  • cguevarra
    MichaelJ75 wrote: »
    I'm a little taller than you, but at about your same starting weight. Curious what daily dietary goals (cal/fat/protein etc) you were using and the frequency of your workouts. Thanks for sharing.

So I would workout everyday with cardio after every workout, which would consist of walking at an incline, jogging at a good pace, and mixing the both, or take long walks around my neighborhood.

Protein: 185g
    Fat: 55.5g
    Carbs: 280g

Total calories for a day would be 2350. Hope this helps. But everyone and their bodies are different and may react different to diets and workouts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!