Any SAHM looking for motivation?

Options
Please feel free to ADD ME B)
I’ve been using this app since 2012... have had ups and down , and looking to lose 25 lbs.
My toddler keep me busy , he is 2 1/2 years, and I bake/decorate/sell cookies to get my own money , which make lose weight a bit hard !

Please send me an add request ! I’ll be happy to have more active friends :)

Replies

• eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm also currently a SAHM with weight to lose. My 'little ones' are now 8 and 6 though. I used to bake and sell cakes! I'm looking to lose 25-30lbs so we have similar goals. Let's do this!
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes! SAHM with a 1 1/2 year old and a 4 month old. I have much more to lose about 60 pounds from a combination of both pregnancies. Feel free to add me!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM, I have a 6 year old, an almost 4 year old and a 4.5 month old, I am not always super active on my homepage (since I have my hands full) but feel free to add! :)
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have been a SAHM a d even when I work, I fill that role because I work from home. I would be so glad to be a part of your MFP team!
  • triiinyoung
    triiinyoung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too. 5 year old and a 4 year old.😉 I'm Trin, all the way from the Philippines.♥️
  • cooliocat123
    cooliocat123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a request! I’m Catharine, a SAHM (previously choir teacher). I have two boys, ages 3 and 10 mo. Gained 75 with first pregnancy, lost 65, gained 75 again with the seconds, working to lose again!
  • rachachmpls
    rachachmpls Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m Rachel, a part-time SAHM with two boys, ages 4 and 6. I would love to become part of this group. I started MFP about 3 weeks ago. I’m trying to be more mindful of all of the mindless eating and then late night binging I do... I know how much my eating is tied to my emotions and stress. Even though I have had several days when I end over my calorie goal, I am still proud to say I am going on day 10 binge free. That is a victory for me!
  • vegannicole1818
    vegannicole1818 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SAHM/WAHM of a 1 month old. I’ve been on here since like 2010 but looking to lose my pregnancy weight and get fit postpartum. I’m also a certified health coach so I’d love to be of any help to any of you!
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I get so frustrated with these acronyms..what is SAHM??
  • dominiquemadi_
    dominiquemadi_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m also a SAHM with a 2 & 1/2 year old. She’s a wild one and I’m trying hard to balance my own life alongside hers.

I’ve lost over 57kg since 2012 on here though and it’s near to be able to see the progress over the years. I’m trying harder now to have more accountability and build a social circle of support on here so, if you’d like a friend, I sent you a request!
  • dominiquemadi_
    dominiquemadi_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I get so frustrated with these acronyms..what is SAHM??
    🙄🙄

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+sahm+mean

It means stay at home mom