Motivation is what I neeeed

Options
I need to loss weight but seem like I’m all alone in this

Replies

• tara_mcconnell
    tara_mcconnell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I am in the same situation.... I have a big trip coming up in June and need to lose at least 20 pounds!

Feel free to add me .....
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. Feel free to add me I'll help
  • aimjolie
    aimjolie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are far from being alone. So many of us struggle with weight issues. Please don’t think of losing weight as a diet or a punishment! You need to find a healthy life style that you can live with. Start slow! Give up the junk food snacks. Replace it with some healthy fruit like blueberries, apples, etc. Do a little extra walking! Logging my meals has helped me a lot. Think little changes for awhile. You can do this! You are never alone in this journey! Good Luck!
  • kyanalynsiepe98
    kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added all of you. No one is alone in this journey.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. We are all on a journey. Some just starting, some further along, some on maintenance. Regardless, the motivation has to come from within you. I'm not saying this to bring anyone down, but it's the truth...You can get inspiration from others, but it all boils down to how bad do you want this? You can do this, but you really have to want it.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You aren’t alone! There are so many people trying to lose weight, eat healthier and exercise more! You are welcome to add me!