yipeeeee!

Options
Cindysunshine
Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
I have been eating healthy and exercising for a month tomorrow. I haven't weighed in yet as I plan to do this once a month. I tried on a pair of size 26 jeans today and they fit. In 1 month I went from a tight size 28 to a comfortable 26. Yipeeeee! I can't wait to weigh in. I think I've lost 20-25 pounds. I have alot to lose so I hope this is the first of many smaller sizes. :o) Cindy

Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Options
    I have been eating healthy and exercising for a month tomorrow. I haven't weighed in yet as I plan to do this once a month. I tried on a pair of size 26 jeans today and they fit. In 1 month I went from a tight size 28 to a comfortable 26. Yipeeeee! I can't wait to weigh in. I think I've lost 20-25 pounds. I have alot to lose so I hope this is the first of many smaller sizes. :o) Cindy
  • chelseachick
    Options
    good work. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!:drinker:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep us updated on that weight in.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!!! MUCH SUCCESS on your weigh in and on your journey.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Gotta love those smaller sizes!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats, that is so great. Keep up the great work.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker: And good going on sticking to only weighing yourself once a month. I would be DYING to step on the scale after that long!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Great job!! I'm with lebe, I have a hard time waiting a week to weigh! Thanks for the great example, I hope I can say the same at the end of a month!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Oh my, how do you keep yourself from jumping on the scale?!!! I am so happy for you, and keep us posted on your success!!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Oh my, how do you keep yourself from jumping on the scale?!!! I am so happy for you, and keep us posted on your success!!!
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Excellent work - I am so looking forward to fitting in a smaller size!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Thanks a bunch everyone! I hate the scale. I lost 100+ pounds 4 years ago and I was obsessed! I was a freak about what I ate and exercise and I weighed myself daily. No suprise that I gained it all back. This time I am only doing what I can do for the rest of my life. I can not workout for 4 hours a day like I did years ago. I can walk 4.5 miles a day with my family . I am so proud of my attitude this time. I am very disciplined when it comes to food while I diet. This time I don't have the all or nothing attitude. I realize now I can not go the rest of my life without another piece of cake or pizza. Have a great day everyone, Cindy
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! :drinker:

Your av is adorable too, btw! :heart: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!