New Journey

SW:303
Current weight: 294
H:5'5"

Hi! So I'm pretty early on in my journey. I juat started on January 2nd. My hope is to get bqck to my high school weight by the end of 2020. Ive got a long way to go. My goal for the month of January was to get to 290. I'm getting close. One of my biggest struggles is finding the mltovation to go to the gym agter a long day of work. I'm hoping that it'll get easier with time. What do you do to pumo yourself up to go workout? (Going before work isn't an option)

Replies

• ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Sounds like your journey is off to a great start! There will be highs and lows, so the goal is wellness in body and mind to sustain an undertaking like this.

Getting to the gym after work is tough, and I have found that success has a lot to do with forming a habit around it. You get into a groove, and then eventually it is just feels like second nature. Getting there, however, takes committment and perserverance. On the other hand, there are alternatives that might feel better on some days than going to the gym, such as doing a core session on the floor of your bedroom, getting out into the woods for a walk with a friend, or pressing play on a yoga video at home.