HIIT Trampolining

Options
Hello,

I've started going to a 45 minute HIIT trampoline class and I have no idea what to log it as on my diary as there are no trampolining options. Does anybody else do classes like this and have a general idea of how to work out calories burned?

Thanks!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    You can use one of aerobic options.
  • casstress54
    casstress54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I searching for the best gymnastics trampoline, or say a tumble track trampoline, you want to get a model that offers a perfect combination of bounce and control.

Keep in mind that these things can also get really dangerous in you lose control of your jumps and a stunt goes wrong. So, you also want to check out the size of the mat and some of the safety features that the manufacturer has put in place to minimize or alleviate injuries, including a nicely padded spring system and a reliable stay-on net (for starters and kids). Read on to see 6 of the best gymnastics trampolines worth checking out in 2020 https://trampolines.guide/
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Is rebounder or rebounding in the database?
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Is rebounder or rebounding in the database?

I'm guessing this is more along the lines of what the OP is talking about. Can you imagine a class of people on giant trampolines?? OP, I have a cousin who only does rebounding and she's in great cardiac shape :)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    That's a new one!
  • LMcG20
    LMcG20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've only just seen the replies! They actually are giant trampolines haha. It is a place near me called fit to lean trampoline park and it is one of those places where it is one big floor of large trampolines that is open as a kids play area through the day, then they close on a night to the public and have fitness classes on. There are 57 in total so the place is huge!