30 Day Shred!! :D Worth a Try?

Options
Hi Everyone!! :)
I just bought the video from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!, I need real testimony's from people who really did try it!! Please give me you personal thoughts and opinions about it and how it went.
Was it successful! Is it really worth a try!???

Replies

• gerink
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and even if I don't see that much improvement I feel great after working it. I love this DVD.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Have a look in the success stories section. You'll find all you need and more!
  • notebooksecrets
    notebooksecrets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out too! There's a thread somewhere in the success stories forum with peoples before and after photos :-)

But while we're here, has anyone ever done it twice in a day?
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I managed up to Day 11 but it was too hard on my knee joints and I had to stop doing it as I didn't want to cause long term damage!

I loved the DVD thought and as gutted that I couldn't complete the whole 30days. :sad:

I hope you love it too!
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    I did a week of Level 1. Saw my shoulders toned, and thats about it. Stopped after bc I got bored with it
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ive done it 2 times now and if you can stick at it you will see results
    be warned it is hard work but hard work pays
    It worked for me :)
  • anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I find it too short and I end up doing 2 different levels back to back! Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones is better its a full on 40 mins and you see MAJOR results :)
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    HA! just read the boards - A LOT of people posting before & after pics made me decide to do it. I thought it was just some weight loss scam til I saw pics.
    I started it today.
    Good luck!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 Day 10 of the 30DS, but I'm not doing it every day. I started around the middle of July and do it about 3 times a week. I have definitely seen some improvement in conditioning, because it's not killing me like it did at first. After the first month, I checked measurements. I've lost about 2 inches in my waist and 1/4 inch in each bicep. Very happy with those results! :bigsmile: