10 Commandments of Weight Loss

Options
These are my take - do you have any to add?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/aprylcross

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    v good!! i like them!!!
  • carloP90X
    Options
    All of them are great but # 9 and 10 should be forced feed to some MFP peeps.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Bingo! These are great!
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like it! Great points! Some of these were a great reminder.
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ayesha30
    Options
    Love it, especially #10
  • coracbeck
    Options
    This is awesome - made my day...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    All of them are great but # 9 and 10 should be forced feed to some MFP peeps.

I agree & I think #4 also especially for those who eats back ALL their exercise calories. While i respect their opinions but let's face it, we all tend to overestimate the calories burned & underestimate our food intake. What MFP database says is not 100% accurate & only gives us an idea on how many calories we burned or consumed. The main reason why these people lose weight is because they burned more calories than they eat & not because they eat back all exercise calories. As for # 9 & 10, I see a lot of posts that they can't lose weight despite logging everything in here or like one post that I encounter that says something that i want to be me again so cute sweet guys will flirt me once again like i used to or no one will laugh at me...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    By the way, I love your post. Very informative.
  • LuckieSC
    Options
    Thank you for the Blog; great insight for a new lifestyle changer.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    love it :) every single bit of it!!
  • hags82
    Options
    I think I may love you. Great post! I especially loved "You will never be able to outexercise a ****ty diet". SO TRUE!!!!!
  • Missy0104
    Options
    I like #9. I threw away my scale because I was letting it dictate how successful I was. I know there's no way to gain 4 lbs overnight and yet that one gain totally devalued every bit of hard work I did all week. At that moment I knew the ***** was going in the trash and she did. :)