Any healthy desserts ideas!?

Options
PoppyGlee7
PoppyGlee7 Posts: 4 Member
Any Healthy desserts ideas for the sugar lovers !?

Replies

• PoppyGlee7
    PoppyGlee7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Homemade recipes! Thanks!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,661 Member
    Options
    I replace half the volume sugar with splenda in desserts that don't contain too much fat.

http://moninichpheng.blogspot.com/2012/11/cambodian-dessert-recipt-pumpkin-custard.html

• bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    g9vx1jo5vk58.png
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    For me I make my yogurt a dessert by adding fruit, nuts and cinnamon. If I am crazing something sweet I usually reach for some dark chocolate or an apple!
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has some awesome dessert recipes that aren't very high in calories.
  • janetgorabrown
    janetgorabrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fresh Berries with a couple of tablespoons of whipped cream. Can be under 100 calories and the berries are GOOD for you.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    I presume you mean lower calorie by healthy?

I just have smaller portions of normal desserts, it's your overall diet that's healthy or unhealthy - one food item/meal isn't bad or good for you, if you are meeting your nutritional needs and you have calories available, fit in what you like.

Like at the weekend I baked some banana bread with some dark chocolate chips, I cut away enough for my snacks - a 1" slice halved for each day for during the week and took the rest into work for the guys to devour.

Lower Calorie desserts:

Protein Muffins
    Sugar Free Jelly with fruit
    Baked Pears/Apples
    Eton Mess
    Sorbets
    Oat Cookies
    Chia Pudding

• neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I prepare different flavoured jellies with fresh fruit. Easy to stare in containers in the fridge and around 100 calories a piece.
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Mine is Trader Joes organic whole milk greek yogurt w. fruit, usually half a banana, or else fresh mango or pineapple.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    jello and cool whip (could do sugar free jello and light cool whip or make your own whipped cream)
    I also like dipping strawberries in cool whip.