Super motivated (and still on track!)

Options
SW: 207.2
CW: 196.6 (10.6 lbs)

I ramped up January 1st with the help of my new Apple Watch! It’s helping me stay motivated by reminding me to move, stand, and exercise daily, and rewarding me for chaining the events together several days in a row. I’ve hit 6 workout weeks each week this month, and I’m still super motivated. Went through a workout hump the last two nights where my body didn’t get the same craving to workout, but still got them in, and don’t regret it because today I hit 10.6 lbs lost!

If anyone has an Apple Watch, I’d love to have more contacts on there to do competitions with!

January goals:
- 194 would be a seemingly reachable goal, 190 would be the dream
- strength 3x/week, paired with 30 mins cardio
- Cardio for 60 minutes 3x/week
- work on meal planning for people with Hashimoto Thyroiditis (like me!) I bought a book, and can share ideas :-)

2020 goal: hit under 165 lbs by October for the Grand Canyon hiking trip, hit my goal weight of 150 by the end of the year. 😬

Replies

• polvo71
    polvo71 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, you and I have very similar goals and weight. I’m 200 right now and my goal weight is 147. I’m 5’4 and 48 years old. I’ve had 4 kids. It’s hard as hell to stay focus and motivated. I think that’s why I’ve found it to be such a long up and down journey (14 years of being overweight) but I think I might be in the right headspace for getting healthy now. I also have an Apple Watch and I too find it helpful.
  • katielouisewooler
    Options
    I’d love to have you both add me so we can keep each other accountable!