Fitbit Not Syncing

Options
Is anybody else having problems with their Fitbit syncing here? In order to sync I have to uninstall and reconnect everyday. It's not a big problem but certainly not convenient. The issue seems to be on the MFP side because my Fitbit recognizes the calories I record here.

Does anybody have any suggestions or solutions for this issue? Thank you!

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    I would:

1. Remove any integration with Fitbit from MFP on website and phone app.
    2. Remove any integration with MFP from both Fitbit app and website.
    3. LOG OUT from MFP phone app; MFP web site on computer; MFP web site on phone browser.
    4. LOG OUT from Fitbit on phone app and Fitbit on WebSite
    5. LOGIN to MFP web site (or phone app if that's the only way you use MFP, one of the two, by preference the web site
    6. Start the integration to Fitbit from scratch.

While periodically there are problems, your problem as described does not seem to be the current experience for most. Something tells me that your connections and re-connections do not result into a completely clean new connection.

Also... leaving it overnight and seeing if things will get better after midnight might be an idea.
  • Ali_2402
    Ali_2402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your advice. Tried all the steps-- still an issue. Thank you, though!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    I'm out of ideas other than MFP and Fitbit support :disappointed:
  • louie2251
    louie2251 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here not syncing has been a constant issue had my Fitbit replaces and it’s Doing it again and I REFUSE to disconnect things and reconnect! for the price of these trackers this should NOT constantly
    Be an issue, sorry if sounds like there is tone but I am just so so frustrated and have been a very long standing customer as many of us have been!
  • hereinmissouri
    hereinmissouri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    louie2251 wrote: »
    Same problem here not syncing has been a constant issue had my Fitbit replaces and it’s Doing it again and I REFUSE to disconnect things and reconnect! for the price of these trackers this should NOT constantly
    Be an issue, sorry if sounds like there is tone but I am just so so frustrated and have been a very long standing customer as many of us have been!

I think it's more of a mfp issue and not Fitbit. I know 4 others who use a Fitbit but use a logging source other than mfp and they said they don't have issues when I asked them.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Fitbit & MFP have had issues since last week. The syncing is very temperamental. Mine has been acting up as well.