Looking for accountability friends who won’t quit

2»

Replies

• my_aponi
    my_aponi Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m in this for the long run. I just don’t know how to add friends. 😊
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me too! I am trying hard and post often.
  • Vulfiee
    Vulfiee Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2020
    Just switched back to MFP after trying Noom. I log every day and my food diary is open for friends to see. Feel free to add me. 😊

**I have no idea how to send a friend request, lol.
  • splenderella61
    splenderella61 Posts: 6 Member
    Now that we are friends, do we post our accountability here daily? Yesterday was a bit of a bust...no exercise except walking a lot for errands, but, over ate my daily 1300 calories. I can't put myself down. It was just one day and I'm back on track today. If I judge myself, I'll give up. To everyone else here...I'm sending thoughts of energy and to keep up the good work for fitness and healthy eating. If you are tempted to reach for that food that's going to make your day a disappointment, stop, count to 10 and ask yourself if the few seconds/minutes of pleasure you get from that food is worth it. And try to do just 10 minutes of exercise...chances are that once you do 10, you'll do more. That said, I need to keep to do that today. Have a great day!!! <3
  • bristy_c
    bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
    If folks are still looking for how to send a friend request, tap the name of the member you want to add (the name should be a link), then tap again. It’ll show you an add sign thereafter.
    Hope this helps.

Folks, feel free to add me for mutual support. I’m returning with a firm decision after quite sometime. Looking forward to doing this together! :)

Cheers,
    Bristy
  • sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    add me! i’m about 14 pounds from goal weight. can’t afford to lose sight of the goal!
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    I’m on every day. I’ll be your friend. 🙃
  • HufflepuffJo9
    HufflepuffJo9 Posts: 52 Member
    I’m on every day! Have lost 100+ lbs 💪🌟 anyone can feel free to add me! I love to cheer people on!
  • Mariaswm
    Mariaswm Posts: 51 Member
    Anyone can add me too. I'm on every day. For some reason I can't send a friend request. I'm making small goals at a time so it's not so overwhelming. I'm eating better most of the time and watching portions. Trying to meet my step goal of 11,000 a day but lately I'm getting about 7,000 in. Trying to keep positive during these times is hard too. I hope everyone is staying safe, strong and healthy.