WII

Options
Has anyone tried any of the WII fitness programs to lose weight?

Replies

• msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use to do the free step and free run.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I use it, I love it.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I tried a couple of the biggest loser ones and they were too slow in between exercises for me.
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    I got the ufc trainer for the wii which I love
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I tried a few, the only one that I still use really at all is the Zumba dance one..and even then I barely use that....it is fun but not challenging enough...
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use wii fit, zumba, and cardio boxing games for the wii.
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love the Zumba, and I also found you can work up a sweat playing tennis and boxing on Wii Sports.
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I use ae sports active 2,hrm and motion sensors,is like a circuit training with resistance bands,can be difficult but seeing results.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Fit, and to make the aerobics more challenging, we put it on raised boards to make the step larger.
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i love wii.. I use wii fitness and zumba.
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but a friend does and she LOVES Just Dance. Says it is so much fun and you get a work out.
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I have wii fit, active 2 and Golds Gym Boxing. My favorite is the boxing. Love, love, love it.
  • lovergirl72
    Options
    Love jillian Michaels 2009 ultimatum and fit plus
  • Jodi1811
    Options
    I love Wii fit. I love the relay race and the step classes are my favorite ones.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I do Just Dance II and Michael Jackson the Experience. I've been doing it for 3 weeks and 12lbs gone. I really want to get Zumba for it.
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is a great website that reviews the games. They are constantly updating their site as new games come out.
    http://www.nutwiisystem.com/best-wii-exercise-games.html
  • subie78
    Options
    I have Your Shape with Jenni McArthey, and I love it...she focuses on a different area of your body each time and will change it all up and make it harder as you progress. I burned 565 cal in 30 minutes today...WHEW, was a great workout!
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love just dance 2, and Wii active has been kicking my butt this last week.I have zumba on the ps3 and if the Wii is the same I highly recommend it...
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and love to workout with it! Nearly all my games are fitness or exercise games and I really like them. They are fun and sometimes hard exercise.

I use the following exercise games:
    - Wii Fit Plus
    - Your Shape
    - EA Sports Active More Workouts
    - EA Sports Active 2
    - ExerBeat

I also like to play other Wii games, that ar more fun than exercise, but you still get all sweaty. (Michael Jackson the Experience, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Mario and Sonic Olymic Games, Don King Boxing)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I do bowling, Wii fit, Wii Fit Plus, and the Cyberbike Ijust got....I'm not real coordinated with Zumba and hard to see themoves....but just got Jillian Michaels as well.....love everything and you feel it the next day....it's movement and fun so you'll stick with it. Beats sitting on the couch watching a movie and eating, right?!!