New to MFP

Options
Ms_Charlie
Ms_Charlie Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Charlie, I'm looking for friends to support and some that will support me. This lifestyle change is needed and being in nursing school, I know a challenge awaits....but so does success. I know that everything worth having takes work, and my Health is definitely worth having...time to put in the work!

Replies

• Stonegirldancing131
    Options
    Hi, Charlie! I’m also newer (after being a member in the past) and have my sights set on overall health. Best of luck and feel free to add me!
  • berberry86
    berberry86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. Number one, I love your name. Number two, welcome. And number three, im also in the clinical healthcare field and need to start "practicing what i preach" to patients everyday. You're in for a really busy time in your life, but you got this!
  • erinrose2102
    erinrose2102 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there Charlie, I'm a returning member after trying and failing a few times in the past, I am just coming to the end of my nurse training and about to embark on the next step in my career, but I really want to start being more healthy and feeling better in myself after letting my weight and general well being slip over the past 3 years... Good luck in your goals it's a difficult journey but so worth it... Like you looking for motivation and support, so feel free to add!! You will do great 💪