Clubbercise

Options
Anyone tried this or doing this ? I have been doing it for 3 months and I am totally hooked

Replies

• PodPab
    PodPab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it on and off for about 4 years- I love it! 😁 it doesn't feel like exercise
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    I never heard of this, but after consulting Google, it sounds AMAZING! Dancing is such great exercise to begin with, plus the fact that this is done in the DARK = no chance of self-conscious wall-flowers. Sadly, there’s nothing like this near me. Only the three-in-the-morning kind of club- which, I think I think I’m over the age limit on. Lol.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Interesting. If nothing's available near you, you can find people on youtube teaching dance moves that really get your heart rate up. I like Keaira LaShae. Turn up music and practice it at home.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    P.S. What age limit? The only limit I know is 21 to drink. I'm 51 and I go clubbing. No one looks at me funny. Just don't go to a meat market type bar where people will constantly annoy you.
  • Nayomi_Harrison
    Nayomi_Harrison Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No age limit . A year later and after a couple month hiatus I am still as hooked as ever I love it
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love it but can’t go anymore, the classes that run near me are all on when the hubby is at work and I need him with me when I exercise