Looking for supportive friends who will stick to it! :)

Options
Vulfiee
Vulfiee Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hey all!~

My name is Heidi and I'm 27 years old, currently living in Virginia. I tried using this app two years ago while doing keto and lost 13 pounds of baby fat. I've managed to keep it off, but keto isn't realistic for me long term and I've been stuck at 160ish ever since. I started my 1,200(ish) calorie diet on Noom on Jan. 13th and switched back to MFP today. I'm down 5 lbs. so far and hope to get back to 130 lbs, my pre-pregnancy weight.

My profile diary is open for all friends to see so if you like snooping, feel free to add me and help yourself! I weigh myself daily and log all of my food...even when I don't want to. 😂

Best of luck to you all!

Replies

• josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm in Virginia. I hope to lose 70, if not 80 pounds, and am using WeightWatchers. For not quite a week. I have also lost weight before but never long-term with the most being about 40 pounds. I think I need to tweek my plans a bit, add multi-vit-min and take fiber. I have been going to the pool this week but today son is ill so am sitting on bed with him napping. Tues is next weight check. I am not a great logger-lots of little stuff and not sure of brand/recipe differences. Still, I think we can do this. Drink water/liquids and I will look for you tomorrow.
  • josephinebowman
    Options
    Not doing nothing here today. Had apple cinnamon tea and tangerine for breakfast (need to delay eating in mornings due to meds) and it looks like a no-move day. 2 days until weigh-in -hoping I am south of last week. Thinking I can go to pool tomorrow morning 5-7 and leave kid to sleep. Will check on you tomorrow!
  • Vulfiee
    Options
    Hey Josephine. Sorry for not replying sooner - I have no idea how to get notifications for this thread, lol. Today is a lazy day for me too. My little and I are still sick (going on 8 days now) and I just don't have the energy. I'm planning on having the husband cook dinner tonight though, so there's that. Hang in there girl. ;)
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’m not new back for the third time
    2012 i lost -50 lbs
    2017- i lost 65lbs in 6 months
    2012- the goal is 120! My ultimate goal weight
    I’m in it for the long haul even after i reach goal
    I’ve lost 4 lbs so far this month -26lbs to go! Add me if you’re in it to win it also ❤️
  • josephinebowman
    Options
    How is it going? Today/Tuesday is my first weigh-in and I have another hour. I am going to walk as the meeting is only about 3 blocks away and then 3 flights of stairs. Son is sicker so he is to stay glued to my bed and I hope his eyes won't be damaged by tv or youtube depending on what he does while I am gone. I tried a recipe for Korean Glazed Meatballs--not bad and I will eat them until gone but don't think I will try them again. I hate leftovers but everything always ends up 'to be continued.' Take care.
  • Vulfiee
    Options
    Hey Josephine! ♥️ Today is going alright, just finished planning my grocery list for next week. I had to adjust the ingredients for my meal prep salads because they just weren't filling enough last week, so I added more protein.

I hope your weigh in goes well!! We're still sick here too and trying to get over it. Take care hun & hang in there. You got this!