Hi Der!

Options
PrincessLaundry
PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
I hope you are all doing well! I am back and doing great. I am ready to lose my next 10 pounds and maybe even 5 extra. EEEEEK!!!

How are you all doing?

What challenges are going on? I fell off the planet for the Valentine's Day one. Oops!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I hope you are all doing well! I am back and doing great. I am ready to lose my next 10 pounds and maybe even 5 extra. EEEEEK!!!

How are you all doing?

What challenges are going on? I fell off the planet for the Valentine's Day one. Oops!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well Hidy Ho Neighbor!! Where ya been, what cha been up to, you back for good!!!????

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Well, hellur der Lawndry!!
    How the heckers are ya?

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, can I believe my eyes???:noway:

Good to see you PL!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back! :drinker:

:heart:
    -Tami
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Thanks! I hope I'm back. I've been doing pretty good maintaining. I have gained a few pounds back, but I am running and I have a new real life friend to walk with now. YEY! LOL She is signing up here, and so are a few other friends I know. So how can I get others addicted and not get back here right? I just want to keep in control and shed a few more pounds. YEY!!!

So what has everyone been up to goal wise?

Sandi
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Welp, I did meet my weight goal but slipped up a bit.

:heart:AND I'M PREGNANT!:heart:

We've been trying since around October and found out that we are pregnant with blessing #3.:flowerforyou:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey PL!

Welp, I was doing great, then I met Manda, ate her fantastic cooking all the time, gained 15 pounds, married her, then resolved to lose all the weight I gained. (I have lost 5 or 6 so far). Yep, that's pretty much it.

Glad to see you again. :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Princess!!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I reached my goal weight in January, the same week I found out I was pregnant!! :laugh:

I am 12 weeks along and hopefully easing into more energy in my 2nd trimester!! *fingers crossed*

My due date is September 11th!! GREAT! But my doc already said it will be another c-section which they do a week early, so I will probably have this baby on Sept 3rd or 4th! :laugh:

Then I will be back on here to lose any weight I gain (which hasn't been anything really yet. I keep going up and down the same 2 pounds! :laugh: :laugh: )
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Welp, I did meet my weight goal but slipped up a bit.

:heart:AND I'M PREGNANT!:heart:

We've been trying since around October and found out that we are pregnant with blessing #3.:flowerforyou:

YEY YOU!!! Isn't it great to have a spot to keep on track with though? How's that working for you? YEY YOU!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Hey PL!

Welp, I was doing great, then I met Manda, ate her fantastic cooking all the time, gained 15 pounds, married her, then resolved to lose all the weight I gained. (I have lost 5 or 6 so far). Yep, that's pretty much it.

Glad to see you again. :happy:

HOORAY for you both! HOORAY! I am glad you both have each other to lose weight with and workout together. So have you set new goals on your profile?

How is Manda doing with her goals?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Welcome back, Princess!!!:heart::flowerforyou:

Look at you skinny minnie! How's it going?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I reached my goal weight in January, the same week I found out I was pregnant!! :laugh:

I am 12 weeks along and hopefully easing into more energy in my 2nd trimester!! *fingers crossed*

My due date is September 11th!! GREAT! But my doc already said it will be another c-section which they do a week early, so I will probably have this baby on Sept 3rd or 4th! :laugh:

Then I will be back on here to lose any weight I gain (which hasn't been anything really yet. I keep going up and down the same 2 pounds! :laugh: :laugh: )

HOORAY!!!! HOORAY!!! You have done so great girlie and helped so many people stay motivated around here. So when do we get to see a full length photo? SHEESH! I am so excited to get back on losing more weight. I've tried a few times but haven't been able to make it stick yet this year. I want to get back on track before I start gaining and get out of control. I HATE THAT! Why can't I just be thin already? SHEESH! LOL
  • TamTastic
    Options

HOORAY!!!! HOORAY!!! You have done so great girlie and helped so many people stay motivated around here. So when do we get to see a full length photo? SHEESH! I am so excited to get back on losing more weight. I've tried a few times but haven't been able to make it stick yet this year. I want to get back on track before I start gaining and get out of control. I HATE THAT! Why can't I just be thin already? SHEESH! LOL
    I know. I need to get more full length photos. I am sure I will as I progress with this pregnancy. There are two "pregnancy progress photos" in my pics on here but they just show my belly!! LOL

And you will do it! You already know how!! :flowerforyou:

Best of luck girl! Let me know if I can help! I am around still. I track my calories. I just do it to maintain but I plan on keeping myself under control during this pregnancy. So far so good!! haha BUT my appetite is picking up now!! Rut roh!!! :laugh:

Why is food like ten times better when you're pregnant??? (at least once you are past the nausea!!)