Motivation

Options
Inspirational words

So I’ve been having a hell of a time starting my diet back I lost a ton of weight but messed up about a month ago while visiting family an I’m having a horrible time trying to find my drive to start again

Replies

• lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You aren’t the only one. I am having a hard time getting back on track after losing 35 pounds from October through December.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    My biggest slump was most of December, I managed to push myself to work out and eat right but stopped lifting weights for a few weeks and battled with hardcore cravings. What slowly got me more enthusiastic was trying some new recipes, then later new workouts. I also really thought about why I needed to get back on track to keep the health changes I've gained. It didn't click back overnight, I really forced myself to do what I needed to and each day it got a little easier. I also made a bullet journal for workouts where I get to mark off boxes when I complete stuff. The example I saw had drew for boxes checked, maybe you could incorporate something like that?