21 day meal plan

Options
Is anybody following the 21 day meal plan? I’m trying it, but not being strictly 100% on everything. Last time I tried it I went all in.. and I didn’t even do a whole week on it. I’m starting slow this time.
I’m looking for recipes or ideas on what to eat.

Replies

• dramagirl007
    dramagirl007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, and just started last week. Here's a sample of my day

Breakfast: 2 eggs (protein container) cup of broccoli (Veggie container)

Lunch: turkey(protein container) whole wheat bread(carb container) carrots(Veggie container) hummus (healthy fats container). Skinny girl dressing (littlest container)

Snacks: Orange(fruit container) Celery(veggie container) peanut butter (spoon)

Dinner: whole wheat pasta (carb container) pasta sauce (fruit container) ground turkey (protein container) green beans (Veggie container)

Snack: popcorn: 3 cups of popcorn (yellow container.)

Good luck
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the 21 Day Fix group - not active anymore, but reading thru some of the threads might be helpful

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

Another idea (since making a week was difficult) - measure and log regular food - stop eating when your calorie goal is reached. My Fitness Pal has a huge database and you can be learning portion control for regular food.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I did the 21 day meal plan in December of 2018. It wasn't sustainable for me, and honestly too damn expensive.

Tiffany's following has gotten really cult like too, and it's low key an MLM which I just have trouble supporting.

I am also a huge proponent of the body positive movement, and Tiffany is not. She claims to be, but her actions show otherwise. And if you dare mention something about it, or ever disagree with her on one of her platforms she blasts people to her followers and blocks them. I saw it enough times, people getting viciously bullied by her followers and her supporting that, that I just decided to unfollow and come here instead.

The one group of people I think it is good for are those who have severe food allergies.

*note - 21 day meal plan is not the 21 day fix so disregard if you were looking for advice on the 21 day fix instead.