Jade's FUNKY UNCHUNKY MONKEY'S AUGUST

Options
Hi there. . I need a few things from everyone in order to finish our score. . . I need to know what you did or didn't do for

WEEK 3

WEEK 4

And week 3 did you do the 1000 crunches??? As well as a final WEIGHT and PICTURE if you have it! Thanks

You all were such an awesome team. . .really enjoyed being your captain. . . Thanks for having faith in me.

Replies

• SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I think I turned in all my info already, but just in case- I did all the challenges, but I've been over once on my calories during both week three and four. Water very day. Extra crunches, miles, jumping jacks- whatever the challenge, I've contributed my part. Current weight, as of this afternoon at Curves- 270. I will send an after pic/ before pic for September. Not that's there's any perceivable difference! I think I lost 2 pounds this month. Been tough! But September better WATCH OUT! :-)
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 164.6. I did most of the challenges. I posted on the weekly wall which ones I didn't complete!
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 All Challenges Done

WEEK 4 All Challenges Done

And week 3 did you do the 1000 crunches??? As well as a final WEIGHT and PICTURE if you have it! Thanks

1000 Crunches completed and final weight is 138.
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    All daily challenges complete. I did not finish the 1000 crunches.

Calories under each day. Water 8 or over each day.

No additional pounds lost or gained from last CW I sent to you on 8/25/11. Total of 8 pounds lost for the month.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for getting me that information. . I really appreciate it!:bigsmile:
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think I did about 500 extra crunches that week.

I did complete all of the other week 3 activities as well as wk 4 activities.

Have always been under in calories, and over in water

9-1-11297.jpg