One mouthful of coffee left

Options
GaryRuns
GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
Am I the only one that feels like it's Christmas when I get busy and afterwards look longingly at my coffee cup only to realize I have one mouthful of coffee left in it that I forgot about? It doesn't matter how cold it is either!

At the same time, it sorta feels like one of those "You might have a problem if..." things... :|

Replies

• GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    As long as the coffee isn't lukewarm 🤢

Speaking of lukewarm.. God wants us to be either hot or cold, just not lukewarm. Why did I get mediocre genetics? Not gorgeous magazine-cover beautiful, not butt-*kitten* ugly, just somewhere in the middle..

Another disadvantage of being an atheist, there's nobody to blame for my mediocrity! :D
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    As long as the coffee isn't lukewarm 🤢

Speaking of lukewarm.. God wants us to be either hot or cold, just not lukewarm. Why did I get mediocre genetics? Not gorgeous magazine-cover beautiful, not ugly, just somewhere in the middle..

Aah. It's coming back now. "Give me neither riches nor poverty." I guess there has to be balance in life. Can't be too far one way or another.

Anyway, back to coffee. I think mine's broke.
    God & I have similar taste. I’m pretty sure he also dislikes cubicles, khakis, the color beige, and the music of Kenny G.
  • kyle0404
    kyle0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For me it's when I realize there's more coffee in the pot when I thought I'd had the last cup.