How tall are you and what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'11" - currently 165lb, goal weight: 142lb.
  • narenn
    Options
    6'1" male

SW: 266lbs
    CW: 221lbs
    GW: 195lbs

Of course I will reevaluate as I get closer...
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal weight is 120. Currently 143
  • obvious18
    Options
    5'8"
    goal weight 115
    current weight 155-160ish
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    5'1''
    Started at 143, highest was 150
    Currently about 119-120
    Aiming to stick between 102-105 (c'mon, can anyone really maintain within a one pound limit?), but ultimately aiming for happiness. If it means having to count calories for the rest of my life to stay 102-105 then an extra 5 or 10 pounds would be worth the pleasure of mostly healthy eating but sometimes having snacks too.

To be honest, I'm already very happy where I am and if I had to maintain here forever I certainly wouldn't beat myself up over it. But I know my frame is smaller and when I was 105-110 a few years back I looked better in clothes and could maintain without much trouble, and I'm dying to wear my favorite old jeans :)
  • sting9902
    sting9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    6'2 and my goal is 200 pds
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    4'11" -- If I could really get down to anything, 105, but I'd be more than happy to see the 130's :)
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I'm 5'2 And my goal weight is 125 pounds.
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5'7 and my goal weight is between 150 & 160 not sure where I want to be yet lol.
  • Peach4682
    Options
    I'm 29 and am 5'9 and my pre-pregnancy weight was 125 lbs and when I was pregnant I gained 100 lbs. I currently weight 193 which is major for me. I have never been this heavy. It's been extremely hard for me to lose my baby weight since my husband is stationed in Tampa, FL and I still live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I only have the help from my mother who has been a life saver for me, but with our conflicting work schedule's it's been hard for me to get a routine habit of going to the gym and keeping up with it. I wan't to get back to my original weight of 135 but would love to go back to the 125 lbs so I can get back into my size 4 jeans.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    sorry to sound like your mom, but i think some of you are shooting for too thin. the best indicator is usually go look at the BMI tables and figure out what would be the middle of the healthy range for your height. or don't lose weight but try and tone up and gain muscle. i used to have problems with being too low a weight and it put me at risk for all kinds of health issues and i felt horrible. at my lowest i was around 110 lb for 5'5" and i think that's too thin. hollywood weights are not realistic weights. for me, my goal is 130 and i am about 5'5". I'm not sure what size that is but i used to wear an 8 and would like to get back to that level. I wear a 10 now and I'm not ok with that. I have 16 lb to go.

That's really hard to judge without knowing how someone is built.

Oh I absolutely agree that it depends on how you're built. That's why looking at the tables for weight can be really helpful. The lower weights are for small frame, middle for medium frame, larger for large frame. Plus, a lot of us are doing a lot of muscle building activities that could put us at a healthy range but above goal weight. Weight is one number in the equation, there are so many others, like how you feel, your clothes size, etc. I just wouldn't want anyone to have a really high expectation that wasn't realistic is all... I wish everyone the best!
  • loverachel18
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is about 125-140!
  • tanya0090
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my highest weight was 268 my current weight is 192 and my goal weight is 169.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    5'5 goal weight 140.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    5'7 and I wanna be around 140
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" & hoping to get to 150 give or take a few pounds
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5'7" and my goal weight is 115lbs.
  • un4gvn2
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and am shooting for 150 - currently 168.

I dropped down to 127 yrs ago by working my butt off 5 days a week for 2 yrs and then changed jobs. It was hard to maintain once my hours changed. I had my son 5 yrs ago. I was lucky and only gained 22 lbs when pregnant. It was kinda crazy - I actually CRAVED exercise and healthy foods the entire time ! It was honestly the Best I have ever felt in my life!! It was being sleep deprived for what seemed like a year afterwards that really messed me up !

Anyways, I think being 42 yrs old, 150 will be more maintainable for me ....

WE CAN DO IT !!!
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 5"11 and my personal goal is 180. But after reading all these I feel this might be too high.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    6'4 and my goal is 195ish