Piercings and tattoos

Replies

• tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    I have a passenger pigeon on my left forearm and my babe's paw on my right forearm. On my leg I have a blue heart with waves crashing inside it.

I want to get a turkey for the same arm as my passenger pigeon and when my cat passes, I'll get her paw as well.
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Does anyone draw?
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Yeah I do sometimes bro when I’ve got time
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 2020
    I enjoy looking at others art.
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    I’ll try find one of my old books and put something up
  • bettysboops67
    bettysboops67 Posts: 15 Member
    I have three, back of neck, up my spine and right wrist. Mostly butterflies.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    JRE_Momof3 wrote: »
    pn86xfde65uc.jpg

3ar9oe471dv9.jpg

9trdn4bmjwoi.png

7szcb2g04yex.jpg

Deez be my tats...if they show up right. Lol

There are some hearts on the way on the one pic...
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My 27 yo dd has tattoos and I love them! I've often wanted to get something small and simple but have yet to actually do it. :/ I'd want it someplace where *I* could see it though. Something like a star constellation or a dandelion with fluff blowing away, that type of thing. Or a statement that really says something about who I am.
    Piercings- just did my ears when I was 13 and back then most people used 'sleepers', which took 1-2 weeks to work their way through the ear lobes. Anyone else remember those? :blush:
  • swclifton
    swclifton Posts: 421 Member
    I love tatoos
  • swclifton
    swclifton Posts: 421 Member
    Have one but would love to get more.
  • thongguy23
    thongguy23 Posts: 38 Member
    I have my navel pierced and my tongue. Tattoos, my whole back, both arms and chest are covered. One next to my groin that says freak, one in my calf and one on my neck
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    thongguy23 wrote: »
    I have my navel pierced and my tongue. Tattoos, my whole back, both arms and chest are covered. One next to my groin that says freak, one in my calf and one on my neck

Did you just do all that? I don't remember seeing all those tattoos on one of the pics you posted in the past?
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited January 2020
    I have a polychrome backpiece and pierced ears. I like play piercing but don't have any other permanent ones.

They hurt, but it was good pain except the bit right over my kidneys. THAT made me sweat.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    I lost count of my tattoos, at this point they have becoming more of a mural of tattoos that all blend together. I also have 8 ear piercings, naval and nose.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Are you a fan? LOVE tattoos, like some piercings more than others, but I do love getting tatted and pierced.

Do you have any? Just one piercing - my nose. Tattoos - i'm a work in progress. I have 4 on my right forearm. About 3/4 a full sleeve on my left arm. 2 finger tats, collarbone, sternum, and hip.

Are you preparing for any? Plan to finish my left arm completely this year, as well as start on my hands by getting my knuckles done.

Pain tolerance? High, i've fallen asleep while getting tattooed. I just got an addition to my sleeve on Saturday, and it's on the back of my upper arm, kinda tricep area and it is so badly bruised which apparently is normal! I've never had bruising before, so I was kinda freaked out but luckily it doesn't hurt like a bruise normally would.

Price? Just my left arm has me in around $2000. No idea on the total for everything. I take advantage when my artist has cancellations and get additions for a discount :)

Colour or black and grey? I prefer black and grey. I have two small colored ones, but for specific reasons.

Favourite style? My personal style is not related too closely to "traditional" but I don't exactly know how to describe it.
  • ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    I have a baby Frankenstein with my son's feet print on my right arm

And

The word B * tch on my back thigh right under my bum.

I don't have a preference you just do you ♥️
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    edited January 2020
    Not a fan of tatoos. I can't believe that people mutilate themselves PERMANENTLY. Not smart.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited January 2020
    saintor1 wrote: »
    Not a fan of tatoos. I can't believe that people mutilate themselves PERMANENTLY. Not smart.

I don't think you get to dictate whether it's "smart" or "mutilation". Skin is pretty versatile as far as an organ is concerned and the majority of folks who have tattoos and piercings view them as art, because they are.
  • bretmartin09
    bretmartin09 Posts: 35 Member
    love em, each one has a meaning to me