Passed my first goal early!

Options
When I started MFP, someone told me it was good to set mini goals for yourself. I did this, thinking my goals were going to be a real challenge for me. This week I passed my first mini-goal. The awesome part about it is that I had set the goal for Halloween. I'm 2 months ahead of schedule!

Replies

• queenfresh
    queenfresh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When I started MFP, someone told me it was good to set mini goals for yourself. I did this, thinking my goals were going to be a real challenge for me. This week I passed my first mini-goal. The awesome part about it is that I had set the goal for Halloween. I'm 2 months ahead of schedule!

Very awesome! :)
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! It's working really well for you!! Keep it up!
  • 40fitandfab
    Options
    Woohoo!! Great job on your weight loss. How did you lose the weight so quickly? I am trying to lose 30lbs before my 40th birthday, so I need all of the help I can get...Lol
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not really sure what is doing the trick because I have changed so many things in my life. I'm scared to stop any of them! haha!
    I have completely given up sodas...even diet ones. I have started drinking lots and lots of water every day, and I have upped my yoga workouts to three classes a week. Also I have started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I think it is totally worth it, and highly recommend it to everyone! Oh yeah, al, of that along with following the calorie suggestions from MFP, of course.
    I hope this helps you some!
    Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!