Fat Sculpting and Skin Tightening Procedures? Any Success Stories

Options
Hi there! I am happy to be in maintenance land, have been here for almost a year and a half! (5' 6", 145lbs) I am at the point of proud of myself and still disappointed in this pooch above my belly button. It's not huge, and it's not something I can seem to tone. I was told by a coolscuplting tech that one treatment should actually get it almost gone. I did it. It is better. But before I scheduled my second treatment (it was going to need it after all) I saw a fat grafting plastic surgeon for other reasons, and he very decisively told me that majority of the pooch was loose skin with a little fat. So naturally, I didn't spend the money on Coolscuplting again and am now seeking maybe laser lipo or skin tightening - starting with only non-invasive options.

I want to be clear that I am not posting this out of vanity. I am happy wearing shirts and one piece bathing suits to hide insecurities, I don't need to be half naked at the gym or pool. The problem is that this pooch area has been covered in many photos, and still seen because, even in looser shirts, the way the fabric falls over the fat/skin, it is pronounced and visible. That is really why I am seeking advice.

Replies

• therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with vanity? ;) You might want to check out SculpSure. it is a laser based procedure a lot like coolsculpt. I went through one round and I'm honestly just too fat right now for it to make much of a difference but what I Did notice was how much tighter my skin looked. So if an actual mini-tuck seems too invasive you might want to look into Sculpsure. Great job on the loss and maintaince ace BTW!!!