About the Super Bowl 54 for 2020

Options
KimiFinsterLover90
KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 33 Member
edited January 2020 in Chit-Chat
Hey y'all! This is me, KimiFinsterLover90, and I got something to tell you all about the Super Bowl that's coming up on February 2nd, 2020. Which Team will you be rooting for? Also, are you ready for some football? Don't forget to comment, like, and have a splendid day! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I have the Rolling Stones winning in extra innings.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I’m just gonna watch for the jlo and shakira performance.

All I know she bettah perform...
    -Cause I’m real ft ja rule
    -If you had my love
    -Love don’t cost a thing
    - Jenny from the block
    All the oldies but goodies.

And for shakira - wherever whenever
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! This is me, KimiFinsterLover90, and I got something tell you all about the Super Bowl that's coming up on February 2nd, 2020. Which Team will you be rooting for? Also, are you ready for some football? Don't forget to comment, like, and have a splendid day! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

Tell me!

Oh, I just realized I made an error on my Discussion. When you italicized "I got something tell you.", I forgot to put "to" between "something" and "tell". My Bad. πŸ˜… I was telling you that are you ready for the Super Bowl this Sunday. If that's not the case, then I would tell you that are you excited for the new SpongeBob Movie called, Sponge on the Run, and Rehydrated Version of Battle for Bikini Bottom. Sometimes, I would write my comments as if I'm explaining or accomplished something. πŸ˜‡
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    jhljhrv8akj1.jpg
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I’m just gonna watch for the jlo and shakira performance.

And for shakira - wherever whenever

What about She Wolf?

Tbh I can’t take much of her voice so I can’t enjoy her much and the only reason I even said whenever wherever is because it’s apart of the early 2000s culture.