September challenge - room is limited - are you interested?

Options
2»

Replies

• ski3r4life
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the first day of the challenge?? Tomorrow I will start a new thread for our group. In the first post, I'll copy and paste everyone starting stats/about me info! I am so excited! Let's check in here everyday!

Rules:
    #1 Weigh in on every Thursday (because today is September 1st)
    #2 Check in here daily about how you are doing
    #3 Every Thursday, post the process goals you want to focus on for that week. These can be the same goals every week, or you can change them as you see fit!

Here I go:
    Weigh-in: 153
    I am excited about all this that's how I am doing today! So much motivation and looking forward to all of this!
    Goals for the week: Calorie counting, 1200 net cals per day, new financial budget, get a running/weights schedule :)
  • chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Options
    Rules:
    #1 Weigh in on every Thursday (because today is September 1st)
    #2 Check in here daily about how you are doing
    #3 Every Thursday, post the process goals you want to focus on for that week. These can be the same goals every week, or you can change them as you see fit!

1. I weighed in at 183 lbs this morning.
    2. I am doing okay. I put on some clothes last night that were looser and fit better, which was a huge boost. I also just discovered that adding my Vanilla Ice Cream whey protein powder to my Greek yogurt is DELICIOUS!
    3. My goals for this week (from today-next Thursday) are:

-Go to the gym at least 4 out of the 7 days.
    -Take at least one class at the gym (Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Butts 'n' Guts, whatevs).
    -Drink 8 glasses of water per day.
  • My first day I definately hit my water goal (but that is never a problem for me). Starting tomorrow I want to incorporate running and the 30ds back into my routine. These are the simple basics that got me so far a year ago, so I am going back to them! I am thinking an every other day type of schedule, with rest days as needed.

I am going out of town this weekend, so I am going to MAKE myself use the hotel fitness center. It may be late at night or early morning, but I am going to do it!

Good luck this week!
  • kristyklein8
    Options
    Weigh in this morning was 133! Feel a bit better after a day of eating right and a bit of exercise (only 35 mins on Elliptical Level 10) but was wiped. Was going to go to a class but it was canceled, so instead I spent time at home getting things done--chopping veggies and fruit for the weekend, hard-boiling eggs, cleaning my kitchen, and pampering myself with self-tanner and a pedicure.

Hey ski3r4life, I saw you mentioned something about getting a financial budget together. I have a spreadsheet I made a couple of years ago to help me keep track of my finances each month. If you want me to, I could email you that spreadsheet if it would help you meet your goal :wink:

Have a happy and healthy holiday weekend, Ladies!!!
  • Katefab26
    Options
    My first day I was sick :-( I've been eating a lot more fish and I got hold of some that wasn't cooked right. So...I lost about a pound, but not in the way that I want. Feeling better today, so I'm back on track!! Working to drink plenty of water today and avoid alcohol over the weekend :-)