fx33zpefb2fc.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I’m a fan of light mayo
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I used to use light mayo. But then I noticed it had added sugar, which I'm supposed to avoid for medical reasons. So I switched to regular but use just the tiniest amount.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I used light most of the time 🤷‍♂️
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Full fat avocado mayo. All them healthy fats...
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Eh - heilmans - Kraft - great value. Don’t much matter.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Dude - the mayo debate is a real deep topic - while I’ll admit it’s not up there with crunchy vs creamy peanut butter or the iPhone/Android debate it’s in the top 100 for sure
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Dude - the mayo debate is a real deep topic - while I’ll admit it’s not up there with crunchy vs creamy peanut butter or the iPhone/Android debate it’s in the top 100 for sure

Wake me up when this somehow becomes a thread about meatloaf. I’m down for meatloaf.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Mayo on a meatloaf sammie?? Sounds interesting
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    I prefer mustard.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Mayo on a meatloaf sammie?? Sounds interesting

Ooh so good!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I cant stand mayo. When I was young, in an attempt to condition and thus tame my wild hair, my mother put mayo (kraft) in my hair, then made me sit under a hair dryer. Hot mayo running down my face scarred me for life.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I cant stand mayo. When I was young, in an attempt to condition and thus tame my wild hair, my mother put mayo (kraft) in my hair, then made me sit under a hair dryer. Hot mayo running down my face scarred me for life.

Oh but it does wonders for conditioning one's hair. I remember that from when one of my dds had lice a million years ago and leaving a whole jar of mayo on her head under a shower cap, was one of the pedi's suggestions. Nasty little bugs were difficult to get rid of(she had really long hair at the time)and we'd tried so many things by then. :/ But wow, her hair was sooo beautiful after that. :) Never mind that it took forever to wash out and the bugs were still there. Think they'd made themselves some chicken salad instead of being suffocated. :)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Ugh.🤢this sounds awful.